Don't forget Voice Acting and Music

Please don't forget Voice Acting and Music in The Sith Lords. KOTOR's voice acting and music were excellent and really added to the sense of immersion. Voice acting and music are just as important as combat and bad voice acting and music can really ruin a game.

You're assuming there'll be a box. They might forget and just tie the manual together with the CDs. :)

But Paladins right, voice and music are very important aspects of the game. Bad voice acting can really ruin the immersion.I don't think they'll have a problem with either, since they should have enough of a budget to get some good voice actors (Good, not necesarily famous).

If they do the nice 4 CD jewel case like the first game was packaged, I'll be happy. If they're four flimsy white paper envelopes like Neverwinter Nights, puppies will be kicked.

--Gheralt.

You're assuming there'll be a box. They might forget and just tie the manual together with the CDs. :lol:

But Paladins right, voice and music are very important aspects of the game.  Bad voice acting can really ruin the immersion.I don't think they'll have a problem with either, since they should have enough of a budget to get some good voice actors (Good, not necesarily famous).

'course, famous doesn't always mean good either ;)

I don't think lucas will "forget" music and voice acting, though they may totally destroy it in trying to make it seem kewl, if you know what I mean.

It's a legitimate thread. All the guy was saying is while you're busy completely upgrading, looks, animations, feats, powers, items, item upgrades, and alignment options don't forget that voice acting and music are part of the environment as well. There's no reason to bash him about it. Geez you guys can be mean.

It's very legitimate. I dutifully skipped any and all narration in Icewind Dale II because the Voice Actor was the woman who played Aerie. Now, imagine if they have her playing Atris. :(

Aerie had the sweetest voice in all of RPG history.

ENOUGH WITH YOR ANTI-AERIE OPPRESIVE IDEAS!!!

I fell in sweet LOOOVE with Aerie's voice, so if you say anything bad about her voice, I'LL KILL YOU!!!...

.... with spam PM's

Word economics

To express my vast wisdom

I speak in haiku's.

Aerie had the sweetest voice in all of RPG history.

ENOUGH WITH YOR ANTI-AERIE OPPRESIVE IDEAS!!!

I fell in sweet LOOOVE with Aerie's voice, so if you say anything bad about her voice, I'LL KILL YOU!!!...

.... with spam PM's

I think you stayed in front of the monitor a little too long pal.

TripleRRR

Using a gamepad to control an FPS is like trying to fight evil through maple syrup.