Favorite Lightsaber Styles

Which one is it?  

40 members have voted

1. 1. Which one is it?

• Single
    • Dual (2 lightsabers)
    • Double-Bladed

I always use double-bladed lightsaber, I have tried the others and found that they aren't as usefull atleast for me anyway, I found when using either single or two lightsabers I missed more and did way less damage than when using the double-bladed saber

"The only difference between genius and stupidity is genius has its limits!" - Albert Einstein.

"It's better to be thought a fool, than to open your mouth and remove all doubt!"

"You can try to kill me, you'd fail!, but you can try!" - Revan.

"When you have exhausted all other possibilities whatever remains, however improbable must be the truth." - Sherlock Holmes (a.k.a. Sir Arthur Conan Dole)

"A lack of planning on your part, does not constitute an emergency on my part"

AscendedPaladin.png

Dual bladed sabers are incredibly superior. If you have two sabers in your hand first of all one arm is probably weaker than the other one. So automtiacally no matter how powerful the sword is there's going to be a disadvantage. And while a foward attacking motion is effective with to sabers what happens when you reel back? Your attacks become flimsy and rather pathetic.

Dual blades change that. Instead of slicing you moreso "twirl" the saber for what not only is an effective attack against one person in front of you but can also solve the problem of several people around you. Quick and merciless slaughtering is at your fingertips. Nothing compares to the effectiveness of this form of fighthing. That's why when people think of all-time acrobatic and oustanding lightsaber dualists they think of Darth Maul. Hands down. Case closed.

And by the way Kramer rules. His movie was hilarious too.

I'm a double-blade girl ^_^ I've been obsessed with the bo since I was a kid and for some loser reason have never learned to use it O_O But anyhoo, for me it's all about what I like and aesthetics. Power comes with work and practise; I don't care if dual is inherently stronger, which I've found it isn't anyway. Even if it were, I still wouldn't use it.

Double all the way ;)

L5R=a ccg game set basically in feudal japan (it's based on a collection of myths from china japan and somewhere else). Maho users are like necromancers who do stuff like cut themselves to inflict injury and the like.

L5R=a ccg game set basically in feudal japan (it's based on a collection of myths from china japan and somewhere else). Maho users are like necromancers who do stuff like cut themselves to inflict injury and the like.

uhhhhhhh...okayyyyyyyyyyyyy. Thanks for the info...I think. ;)