Favorite Lightsaber Styles

Which one is it?  

40 members have voted

1. 1. Which one is it?

• Single
    • Dual (2 lightsabers)
    • Double-Bladed

Guest Fallen Jedi
:unsure: How come everyone hates the double-bladed lightsaber? :blink: I mean it's just as good as dual since you only need half the crystals to make it powerful (Two lightsaber crystals to power up double blade, four to do both Dual blades) :unsure:

I don't hate it. I'm gonna go with a single lightsabre on my first go and a double-bladed on my second go(DS).

:unsure: How come everyone hates the double-bladed lightsaber? :blink: I mean it's just as good as dual since you only need half the crystals to make it powerful (Two lightsaber crystals to power up double blade, four to do both Dual blades) :unsure:

But with double sabers you can get twice the effects, and crystals generally aren't a problem because they're so common.

I don't use the double saber because I don't like how it looks...The animations for them didn't look as good as for 1 saber and double sabers.

Double bladed in the superior style.

:) Someone finally voted for it...

I don't see why someone would vote for something else. A single lightsaber is just flat out puny and two lightsabers is clumsy. Double bladed is effective and efficient Jedi slaughtering.

2 regular length saberes...I in each hand. I"d say I have that in around 60% of my games. It's awesome...especially since you can have crystal variety and critical strike. Besides, it looks cooler than double.

Try this. Put your powerhouse crystals in your right hand saber. Put a stunning and something good for its side-effects in your left. Since your left only attacks once even with master speed, you aren't hurt much for damage.

2 regular length saberes...I in each hand. I"d say I have that in around 60% of my games. It's awesome...especially since you can have crystal variety and critical strike. Besides, it looks cooler than double.

Try this. Put your powerhouse crystals in your right hand saber. Put a stunning and something good for its side-effects in your left. Since your left only attacks once even with master speed, you aren't hurt much for damage.

Good point. :)

I don't see why someone would vote for something else. A single lightsaber is just flat out puny and two lightsabers is clumsy. Double bladed is effective and efficient Jedi slaughtering.

:lol: Your saying 2 lightsabers are clumsy? Just think about the double-bladed. First of all, in combat you'd have to keep track of the positioning of both blades, just like dual but you have to always know during combat wherever one blade goes, the other is at it's opposite. And secondly, what Shin said. :)

Clumsy? Well if you mean they're extremely graceful when correctly used in real life but take an extreme amount of training to master...