Turn-based KotOR

What do you think about turn-based KotOR, using isometric perspective, larger pary and far more combat options, like in Fallout and especialy Temple of Elemental Evil?

I'd like that, but it won't be done for the KOTOR series.

Well, maybe it will kill the cinematic effect. I just speak about the possibilities, tactical options and group fighting a turn-based game could offer. I dont want it exactly for KOTOR. Maybe a new SW rpg?

Isn't KOTOR a kind of turn-based system? I mean you have the initiative for the round (maybe we should say round based system). Or are you refering to the console rpg FF style turnbased.

turn based as in fallout, silent storm, ToEE.

Word economics

To express my vast wisdom

I speak in haiku's.

Argh. What are these games you people keep refering to?

Temple of Elemental Evil, Fallout, Arcanum. The ultimate BEST turn-based RPG'S. Absolute must for every roler.

ToEE - godly combat

Fallout - freedom

Arcanum - largest game world, endless possibilities

Argh.  What are these games you people keep refering to?

Temple of Elemental Evil, Fallout, Arcanum. The ultimate BEST turn-based RPG'S. Absolute must for every roler.

ToEE - godly combat

Fallout - freedom

Arcanum - largest game world, endless possibilities

So, which is the best?

Well, maybe it will kill the cinematic effect. I just speak about the possibilities, tactical options and group fighting a turn-based game could offer. I dont want it exactly for KOTOR. Maybe a new SW rpg?

What do you mean you don't want it for Kotor? Isn't that the title of this topic, "Turn-Based KotOR"? Don't waste my time with this B.S.

What do you mean you don't want it for Kotor? Isn't that the title of this topic, "Turn-Based KotOR"? Don't waste my time with this B.S.

Whoa man he was making a good point. While the sorta turn based combat alot of people want could be nice, it wouldn't fit with KOTOR.

I found it was button smasing that got you killed in that game. I think it's really one of the most underrated games ever. Possibly because of the disney thing. In fact when I saw that at first I thought wtf omg square, what are you doing. Then again I don't own the game so I don't know extremely well the ups and downs of the combat system (I only played around 5-10 hours in total).