Special Edition KOTOR

STILL THINK THEY SHOULD HAVE RELEASED A SPECIAL EDITION KOTO2 For PRe-ORDERS!!!!

AHHHHHHHHHH

As you can see it drives me nutso. Its like OBsidian said "We don't want to make more money". To be honest soemtimes special editiotns are gimicky but it worked for Halo 2 and Madden 05. Since it has such a dedicated following being a SW game and all; the idea would have rocked.

ANyway, woudl you have paid a 10 dollar pre-order charge if you recieved a special edition KOTOR?

I'd actually just prefer getting something for free with the preorder like someone suggested in the merchandise poll. Gamestop is already getting enough of my paycheck as it is. I mean, I do need money for graduate school. :D :D

I don't really think there's any need for a special edition.

I'd actually just prefer getting something for free with the preorder like someone suggested in the merchandise poll. Gamestop is already getting enough of my paycheck as it is. I mean, I do need money for graduate school.  :D  :D

I don't really think there's any need for a special edition.

I and many others woudl buy a cool special edition and it woudl make Obsidian more money. If it had a special case, and many a special features liek a Ep 3. Preview Disc or a poster then id be willing to pay 10-15dollars for the preorder.

lame

People laugh when I say that I think a jellyfish is one of the most beautiful things in the world. What they don't understand is, I mean a jellyfish with long, blond hair.

hey calling me lame is defimation of character

and or harrasment. I don't see you brigng up any good topics.

and BTW

TAKES ONE TO KNOW ONE SUCKER!! :)

AHaha i havn't heard taht oen in a logn time.. that and "Thats my name don't wear it out"

I'm not calling you lame, just your ideas

People laugh when I say that I think a jellyfish is one of the most beautiful things in the world. What they don't understand is, I mean a jellyfish with long, blond hair.

Lol Special Editions are mad overrated.... so what the cover has a banner or some crap on the front..... It doesn't increase the plot or graphics so why am i paying extra? Any bonuses I'd want to get I could get off Xbox Live.

What would be so special about it??? A pretty box? I'll pass. Now, if they had a "making of" DVD that came with it....then I might. I know that Best Buy is giving a free "making of" DVD of X-MEN legends for anyone that buys the game.

I probably would not pre-order it but I might get it if it was put on DVD-ROM and had other extras, which I would then give my old copy to my roommate or sell it off.

I would buy it only on DVD because I already have the CDROM edition and I am pretty sure the Special Edition wouldn't have any new content. It makes no sense for me to buy a game again just for a fancy box.

For the Sith Lords, it would depend on what the special edition would come with for me to order that. Hell, games cost enough already for me to spend another 10 bucks for a poster that would just end up in the trash can.