4 cds roone dvd?

I would think the whole DVD idea would be better cost wise for the devlopers and for lucas arts because it would simply cost less to produce one dvd than 4 cds. Also from our stand point maybe they could include behind the scenes extras on the dvd that wouldn't fit on the cds??? who knows right now for all we know they might be doing the dvd thing or they might just decide agianst it because not everyone has a dvd player in their computer... mind you most computers that are capable of running either game (saying that KOTOR II will have the same system reqiurments as KOTOR) will most likely have a dvd pre-installed on their computer or would have upgraded to a dvd player since the purchase of their computer.

"The only difference between genius and stupidity is genius has its limits!" - Albert Einstein.

"It's better to be thought a fool, than to open your mouth and remove all doubt!"

"You can try to kill me, you'd fail!, but you can try!" - Revan.

"When you have exhausted all other possibilities whatever remains, however improbable must be the truth." - Sherlock Holmes (a.k.a. Sir Arthur Conan Dole)

"A lack of planning on your part, does not constitute an emergency on my part"

AscendedPaladin.png

Dvd all the way...

"Some men see things as they are and say why?"
"I dream things that never were and say why not?"
- George Bernard Shaw

"Hope in reality is the worst of all evils because it prolongs the torments of man."
- Friedrich Nietzsche

"The amount of energy necessary to refute bull**** is an order of magnitude bigger than to produce it."

- Some guy 

DVD! DVD! DVD! DVD! DVD! DVD! DVD! DVD! DVD! DVD! DVD! DVD! DVD! DVD! DVD! DVD! DVD! DVD! DVD! DVD! DVD! DVD! DVD! DVD! DVD! DVD! DVD! DVD! DVD! DVD! DVD! DVD! DVD! DVD! DVD! DVD! DVD! DVD! DVD! DVD! DVD! DVD! DVD! DVD! DVD! DVD! DVD! DVD! DVD! DVD! DVD! DVD! DVD! DVD! DVD! DVD! DVD! DVD! DVD! DVD! DVD! DVD! DVD! DVD! DVD! DVD! DVD! DVD! DVD! DVD! DVD! DVD! DVD! DVD! DVD! DVD! DVD! DVD! DVD! DVD! DVD! DVD! DVD! DVD! DVD! DVD! DVD! DVD! DVD! DVD! DVD! DVD! DVD! DVD! DVD! DVD! DVD! DVD! DVD! DVD! DVD! DVD! DVD! DVD! DVD! DVD! DVD! DVD! DVD! DVD! DVD! DVD! DVD! DVD! DVD! DVD! DVD! DVD! DVD! DVD! DVD! DVD! DVD! DVD! DVD! DVD! DVD! DVD! DVD! DVD! DVD! DVD! DVD! DVD! DVD! DVD! DVD! DVD! DVD! DVD! DVD! DVD! DVD! DVD! DVD! DVD! DVD! DVD! DVD! DVD! DVD! DVD! DVD! DVD! DVD! DVD! DVD! DVD! DVD! DVD! DVD! DVD! DVD! DVD! DVD! DVD! DVD! DVD! DVD! DVD! DVD! DVD! DVD! DVD! DVD! DVD! DVD! DVD! DVD! DVD! DVD! DVD! DVD! DVD! DVD! DVD! DVD! DVD! DVD!

CDs are so last century.

Then those people need to freaking upgrade. I had to upgrade my comp so I could play KotOR 1 decently. My old 800 megahertz comp just couldn't handle it. Hell, my old comp has a DVD player on it. I have had a DVD player in my computers since the bloody things came out.

DAMMIT FOLKS, UPGGRADE YOUR CRAP! Ifg this old fogey whoi is set in his ways can do it then so can you. You guys wouldn't want to be outdone by Hades would you.

DVD! DVD! DVD! DVD! DVD! DVD! DVD! DVD! DVD! DVD! DVD! DVD! DVD! DVD! DVD! DVD! DVD! DVD! DVD! DVD! DVD! DVD! DVD! DVD! DVD! DVD! DVD! DVD! DVD! DVD! DVD! DVD! DVD! DVD! DVD! DVD! DVD! DVD! DVD! DVD! DVD! DVD! DVD! DVD! DVD! DVD! DVD! DVD! DVD! DVD! DVD! DVD! DVD! DVD! DVD! DVD! DVD! DVD! DVD! DVD! DVD! DVD! DVD! DVD! DVD! DVD! DVD! DVD! DVD! DVD! DVD! DVD! DVD! DVD! DVD! DVD! DVD! DVD! DVD! DVD! DVD! DVD! DVD! DVD! DVD! DVD! DVD! DVD! DVD! DVD! DVD! DVD! DVD! DVD! DVD! DVD! DVD! DVD! DVD! DVD! DVD! DVD! DVD! DVD! DVD! DVD! DVD! DVD! DVD! DVD! DVD! DVD! DVD! DVD! DVD! DVD! DVD! DVD! DVD! DVD! DVD! DVD! DVD! DVD! DVD! DVD! DVD! DVD! DVD! DVD! DVD! DVD! DVD! DVD! DVD! DVD! DVD! DVD!

Then those people need to freaking upgrade. I had to upgrade my comp so I could play KotOR 1 decently. My old 800 megahertz comp just couldn't handle it. Hell, my old comp has a DVD player on it. I have had a DVD player in my computers since the bloody things came out.

DAMMIT FOLKS, UPGGRADE YOUR CRAP! Ifg this old fogey whoi is set in his ways can do it then so can you. You guys wouldn't want to be outdone by Hades would you.

DVD! DVD! DVD! DVD! DVD! DVD! DVD! DVD! DVD! DVD! DVD! DVD! DVD! DVD! DVD! DVD! DVD! DVD! DVD! DVD! DVD! DVD! DVD! DVD! DVD! DVD! DVD! DVD! DVD! DVD! DVD! DVD! DVD! DVD! DVD! DVD! DVD! DVD! DVD! DVD! DVD! DVD! DVD! DVD! DVD! DVD! DVD! DVD! DVD! DVD! DVD! DVD! DVD! DVD! DVD! DVD! DVD! DVD! DVD! DVD! DVD! DVD! DVD! DVD! DVD! DVD! DVD! DVD! DVD! DVD! DVD! DVD! DVD! DVD! DVD! DVD! DVD! DVD! DVD! DVD! DVD! DVD! DVD! DVD! DVD! DVD! DVD! DVD! DVD! DVD! DVD! DVD! DVD! DVD! DVD! DVD! DVD! DVD! DVD! DVD! DVD! DVD! DVD! DVD! DVD! DVD! DVD! DVD! DVD! DVD! DVD! DVD! DVD! DVD! DVD! DVD! DVD! DVD! DVD! DVD! DVD! DVD! DVD! DVD! DVD! DVD! DVD! DVD! DVD! DVD! DVD! DVD! DVD! DVD! DVD! DVD! DVD! DVD!

Theres just one thing about that some people dont have enough money to get one yet. I myself don't have one. I'd like one but I'm too strapped for cash even if it is cheap right now. When I do get enough money it's only enough to buy one game I desperately want because I have to pay for alot of other stuff. So until it gets to the point (maybe another 5 years) not everyone will have a dvd drive so stop yelling at people who aren't blessed enough to be able to get one yet.

I would think the whole DVD idea would be better cost wise for the devlopers and for lucas arts because it would simply cost less to produce one dvd than 4 cds.

Are you sure about that?

Don't blank DVD's cost a whole lot more than blank CD's?

I think having it on DVD would be cool, but I would have to buy a new drive, mine is kinda crappy and doesn't always work right. I need to uprage anyways, and if I have not by the time the game comes out it would force me to because I want to play the game.

Atari released a limited supply of the Unreal Tournament 2004 DVD edition and it sold out before the game shipped which seem to surprise them. I believe there is a big demand for games on dvds.

The reason I like dvds is because during installation you don't have to stay at your computer the whole time waiting for the please insert disk message. You can go do something else while it is installing.

Of course it took games coming on 14 or more floppies before developers started putting games on CD.