That's no space station

Scat

3 DECADES? Man, you're like a dinosaur.... Do you remember the Civil War? Seriously though, you are double my age. And listening to Manson and Enya aren't signs of being young. I don't know much about Prodigy. I like 3 Days Grace and Shinedown myself. And of course Linkin Park.

Dammit, I am only 3 decades old. That isn't old. REALLY! For godsakes I listen to Marylin Manson, Prodigy, and Enya... LOUD!

Old people wouldn't do that. *grumble... I'm not old... grumble*

That's why Hades_One hates everything about KOTOR. He's used to playing games like Pong.

"Console exclusive is such a harsh word." - Darque

"Console exclusive is two words Darque." - Nartwak (in response to Darque's observation)

3 DECADES? Man, you're like a dinosaur.... Do you remember the Civil War? Seriously though, you are double my age. And listening to Manson and Enya aren't signs of being young. I don't know much about Prodigy. I like 3 Days Grace and Shinedown myself. And of course Linkin Park.

Linkin Park has some good songs, but I prefer Gorillaz and Cruxshadows. Haven't heard of 3 Days Grace and Shinedown. I might have heard them on the radio and didn't notice it.

@ Ghostie: I gave up on Pong when I got my hands on Yar's Revenge. That game rocked.

@macewindup: I think Darque's objection is that petifile is a little to close to pedifile, and no I do not listen to Michael Jackson music. It kind of sucks.

Dammit, I am only 3 decades old. That isn't old. REALLY! For godsakes I listen to Marylin Manson, Prodigy, and Enya... LOUD!

Old people wouldn't do that. *grumble... I'm not old... grumble*

Don't sprain something when you get out of your chair okay?

TripleRRR

Using a gamepad to control an FPS is like trying to fight evil through maple syrup.

Hey, I only harass KotOR because I like the game.

Ooh, a stalker. Kinky :ph34r:

“He who joyfully marches to music in rank and file has already earned my contempt. He has been given a large brain by mistake, since for him the spinal cord would surely suffice.” - Albert Einstein