Manaan Conspiracy

I was playing Kotor again last night and was doing Sunry's case when something occured to me. When after you interview all the suspects at the hotel, a mysterious man approaches you and gives you the clue to search the Sith and Republic embassies.

At first, I thought this man was an Exchange agent but now I wonder if he was part of the alleged shadow Sith conspiracy theory that the Sith had been guiding Revan and Malak to the Star Forge.

I know that this theory doesn't hold water when we consider why would the Sith bother influencing something as minor as a cold-blooded murdering Republic soldier but it still something that bugs me. Or maybe the shadow Sith wanted Revan to hurry up and find the Star Forge, so they assisted Revan whenever they could.

What do you think? Could it be a foreshadowing to a larger plot?

Or maybe this guy was jedi in disguise cause finding the star forge was in the best interest of the jedi order and it would be naturally that they were tracking him, considering his dark lord past.

I doubt Sith wanted Revan to find star forge. He was a past to them. The only sith that held interest in Revan was Malak.

HERMOCRATES:

Nur Ab Sal was one such king. He it was, say the wise men of Egypt, who first put men in the colossus, making many freaks

of nature at times when the celestial spheres were well aligned.

SOCRATES:

This I doubt. We are hearing a child's tale.

Or maybe this guy was jedi in disguise cause finding the star forge was in the best interest of the jedi order and it would be naturally that they were tracking him, considering his dark lord past.

I doubt Sith wanted Revan to find star forge. He was a past to them. The only sith that held interest in Revan was Malak.

And he got his in true Dark Side fasion!

Or LS wimpiness.

Sigh

-There is no Light or Dark. There is only Power, and those to weak to seek it!

-Build a man a fire and he'll be warm for a day. Set a man on fire and he will be warm for the rest of his life.

-I find no joy in taking the life of someone that finds no value in it.

-If you only get out of life what you put into it,why not just keep it all to begin with and save a whole lot of waisted time and effort?

I think it was a cheap and easy dev tool to put the PC on a course of action most likely not chosen on their own.

Yeah, especially since it's impossible to end in any sort of justice! Not that I wanted justice... I led him to the stocks all by my onsy savy :o

-Build a man a fire and he'll be warm for a day. Set a man on fire and he will be warm for the rest of his life.

-If you only get out of life what you put into it,why not just keep it all to begin with and save a whole lot of waisted time and effort?

what was the evidence at the sith base?

People laugh when I say that I think a jellyfish is one of the most beautiful things in the world. What they don't understand is, I mean a jellyfish with long, blond hair.

I know that I'm talking about Sunry trial, what information do the sith have about this? I never figured out what that might be

People laugh when I say that I think a jellyfish is one of the most beautiful things in the world. What they don't understand is, I mean a jellyfish with long, blond hair.

huh?

I thought that part was really lame made ... I could never set him free! It seems as if there was some error in my game or something cause the judges didn't judge on the whole case (in context with the other proof) but only on the immediate evidence set before them .. Or was that a generel error?

I could have the strongest case, but to no avail!

- Rosbjerg

Fortune favors the bald.

No I remember once in the beginning I tried to get Sunry to confess, then he didn't, so I went through the trial and Sunry was found innocent.

It just aseemed really strange to me

I was playing Kotor again last night and was doing Sunry's case when something occured to me. When after you interview all the suspects at the hotel, a mysterious man approaches you and gives you the clue to search the Sith and Republic embassies.

At first, I thought this man was an Exchange agent but now I wonder if he was part of the alleged shadow Sith conspiracy theory that the Sith had been guiding Revan and Malak to the Star Forge.

I know that this theory doesn't hold water when we consider why would the Sith bother influencing something as minor as a cold-blooded murdering Republic soldier but it still something that bugs me. Or maybe the shadow Sith wanted Revan to hurry up and find the Star Forge, so they assisted Revan whenever they could.

What do you think? Could it be a foreshadowing to a larger plot?

I thought he was a jedi and i thought that i was going to see him again but i didn't.

"Your total disregard for the law and human decency both disgusts me and touches my heart. Bless you, sir."

"Soilent Green is people. This guy's just a homeless heroin junkie who got in a internet caf

Whatever happened it doesn't make any sence. Either the lady he killed was the weakest, slowest, stupedist Sith force user in the whole damn base, or she didn't really die, and thy were just using it as a way to try and slam the Republic, theres no way that old guy coula killed her... just no way! Hell I watched Vader absorb blaster bolts with his bare hands!