How are you planning to buy KOTOR:TSL?

How are planning to buy The Sith Lords?  

45 members have voted

1. 1. How are planning to buy The Sith Lords?

• I'm going to preorder it
    • I'm going to buy the day it comes out
    • I'm going to wait to read its reviews before I buy it
    • I'm going to play it first then I'll buy it

I want to buy it as soon as possible but I'm not sure how - if Obsidan plans to release it worldwide at the same day - as I think they should - then it's no problem; I'll just be first to the closest game store and get the game.

If not, then I'm considering the possibility of ordering directly from the US.. :mellow:

Despite the fact that many people who've played KOTOR has a negative view on it, I'm still very optimistic about the Februari release and can't wait to get my paws on the game :D

I hope we don't have to preorder the game. I hate preordering and would rather just walk in to the store on the day it's released and pick up a copy.

"Console exclusive is such a harsh word." - Darque

"Console exclusive is two words Darque." - Nartwak (in response to Darque's observation)

eu espero q alguem compre o jogo ou entao consiga uma versao antes e depois ponha no emule preu baixar...eh ruim d eu pagar nesse jogo hein

Whoa. THat's like spanish but it's weird... Maybe it's a dialect or italian... Anyway, I'm preording as soon as I can.

I am to the point that I have to play it before I buy it or at least wait till the second patch.

i thought you kept saying you were definitely NOT going to buy it?

apparently you're not so steadfast in changing your mind and just actually like complaining for the sake of it. :huh:

"Console exclusive is such a harsh word." - Darque

"Console exclusive is two words Darque." - Nartwak (in response to Darque's observation)

I am to the point that I have to play it before I buy it or at least wait till the second patch.

i thought you kept saying you were definitely NOT going to buy it?

apparently you're not so steadfast in changing your mind and just actually like complaining for the sake of it. :unsure:

Most of Hades complaints are for a good reason. Like pointing out problems in KotOR's AI our bugs in the combat system or paterns in a linear story line and such... :)

While I feel STRONGLY Hades points are VALID, he doesn't really set them in a constructive manner, in my opinion. I guess that's the way he likes it, though. :unsure:

I'm going to preorder, because I know KOTOR was one the best games I ever played, and so for many people. Well, the reason I preorder the game is not the as dependent on the fact that I want it fast, as much someone takes it before me. :ph34r:

There are none where I live; so I'll have to ask a friend in the US to buy it for me, then I'll have to pay ridiculously expensive shipment fees to get it here. In any case it'll be at least a couple of months after it's released, before I have it. I'll try to stay away from forums and the like so as not to get soaked in spoilers!

Zwangvolle Plage!

M

There are none where I live; so I'll have to ask a friend in the US to buy it for me, then I'll have to pay ridiculously expensive shipment fees to get it here. In any case it'll be at least a couple of months after it's released, before I have it. I'll try to stay away from forums and the like so as not to get soaked in spoilers!

That's what you get for being born a foreigner.

I made this half-pony half-monkey monster to please you

But I get the feeling that you don't like it

What's with all the screaming?

You like monkeys, you like ponies

Maybe you don't like monsters so much

Maybe I used too many monkeys

Isn't it enough to know that I ruined a pony making a gift for you?

In any case it'll be at least a couple of months after it's released, before I have it. I'll try to stay away from forums and the like so as not to get soaked in spoilers!

Same here, gotta stay away from the forums by then :/. But why a couple of months? I've ordered stuff from the US that took just two weeks to reach me here in Europe. Of course, it might depend on the shipping method... :blink:

Despite the fact that many people who've played KOTOR has a negative view on it, I'm still very optimistic about the Februari release and can't wait to get my paws on the game :D

Whenever I've pre-ordered stuff it hasn't arrivened for 2 weeks due to stock shortages. I'd rather just buy it in a shop- if it comes out in december it can be a x-mas present! Then someone else can pay for it :blink:

Anyway in some places pre-orders are more expensive than buying it in the shops.

That's what you get for being born a foreigner.

your all foreigners to me.

Le donne sono da venus, la scopata sa dove sono gli uomini da.

For a different kind of Kotor chat

Sig.jpg