KOTOR2 Sub Games

:rolleyes: In the first one they had pazaak and the dueling arena and that weird podracey gamer thinger. Which I really enjoyed. Does anyone know how many of these are coming back to KOTOR2?

Also, shoutout what you think would be a great KOTOR2 mini game!

Maybe a training academy where you can gain extra jedi-riffic powers?

:)  In the first one they had pazaak and the dueling arena and that weird podracey gamer thinger. Which I really enjoyed. Does anyone know how many of these are coming back to KOTOR2?

Not to be nitpicky but here's what's wrong with your post:

-Either the sarcasm is lost in the translation, or you seem to be throwing up at something you enjoyed. :rolleyes:

manthing2.jpg

Well I hated all the minigames in Kotor except for the dueling. Pazaak was soooo boring, the racing even worse and that shooting on ebon hawk really unnecessary.

Hopefully they have something similar the dueling arena, the others I couldn

The turret thing on the Ebon Hawk was annoyin..I hated every second of it..The first time i played KOTOR i was like this is crazy i like it...Then i kept running from planet to planet and i got so sick of it .I would hand the controller to a friend or something"Hey you wanna do this man i dont feel like doing this right now you know what i mean"

Jedi-Riffic....New word i like it..I hope thats the case.cause i found pazaak very boring and a blackjack rip off. Swoop racing was real fun though...sometimes it got mad made but it was all good

Are you on some kind of trip! You been posting all over forum like crazy and pretty useless posting at that :rolleyes: Not that I'm criticizing :)

:)  In the first one they had pazaak and the dueling arena and that weird podracey gamer thinger. Which I really enjoyed. Does anyone know how many of these are coming back to KOTOR2?

Not to be nitpicky but here's what's wrong with your post:

-Either the sarcasm is lost in the translation, or you seem to be throwing up at something you enjoyed. :lol:

Bastila was hot! :o :ph34r:

Pazaak was tooooo boring, racing was useless, and shooting down fighters was the same throughout the game!

Luckily none of them were compulsory <_<

And by the light of the moon

He prays for their beauty not doom

Hutt most of the question you've asked have already been answered numerous times, don't be lazy

People laugh when I say that I think a jellyfish is one of the most beautiful things in the world. What they don't understand is, I mean a jellyfish with long, blond hair.

Yeah they made the search functiom for a reason.

"The only difference between genius and stupidity is genius has its limits!" - Albert Einstein.

"It's better to be thought a fool, than to open your mouth and remove all doubt!"

"You can try to kill me, you'd fail!, but you can try!" - Revan.

"When you have exhausted all other possibilities whatever remains, however improbable must be the truth." - Sherlock Holmes (a.k.a. Sir Arthur Conan Dole)

"A lack of planning on your part, does not constitute an emergency on my part"

AscendedPaladin.png

Wow the world is crashing down on me lol..... nahhhh im just playinz..... hey! not all my posts are useless. I just put so much crap on here cuz im waiting for more info to leak about my fav RPG.

Pazaak was a horrible game : /

I do hope they expand on swoop bikes as said before.

And if they have you getting attacked while your in the ebon hawk -.- they should make it progressively harder instead of you wooping 3 fighters over and over. It loses its touch.

I'm a very excentric person. :ph34r:

Don't worry.. I still like this forum the most... :blink: