Power Struggle?

Great many Sith in the TSL...Do you guys think by towards the end of the game..The Sith Lords will start killing each other for the mantle of Dark Lord? I mean we have Darth Sion,Darth Nihilus and i am sure there are many many more Darths in the game...I doubt they are all really working together.Each Sith using one another to further his/her goals..So who will come out on top? Who will be the last Sith Lord your PC will have to grease in TSL? any thoughts <_< :rolleyes: B)

It is like the belief that the son will someday be stronger than the father.... hrmmm could be interesting if it turned that way. On the other hand..... if you go Sith Lord yourself maybe they'll all just want to gang on you.

And if you are SIth lOrd, they won't be able to stop you anyways since you'll be able to destroy them yourself. :rolleyes:

I'm pretty sure it's been said Nihilus will not be a sith lord

yes it has

"The only difference between genius and stupidity is genius has its limits!" - Albert Einstein.

"It's better to be thought a fool, than to open your mouth and remove all doubt!"

"You can try to kill me, you'd fail!, but you can try!" - Revan.

"When you have exhausted all other possibilities whatever remains, however improbable must be the truth." - Sherlock Holmes (a.k.a. Sir Arthur Conan Dole)

"A lack of planning on your part, does not constitute an emergency on my part"

AscendedPaladin.png

Doesn't Darth Nihilus not care about anything? It seems it would be tuff to be evil if you didn't care either way

People laugh when I say that I think a jellyfish is one of the most beautiful things in the world. What they don't understand is, I mean a jellyfish with long, blond hair.

"I can't seem to understand the power struggle between these 3 (or more) Sith Lords. Why isn't there a clear cut top guy? If there is a struggle then they should all be nearly as powerful as the next. This is what I would like to see in KOTOR II."

With the Sith there will always be a power struggle...The apprentices will get stronger and they will get more pride and try to take out their superiors..TSL will have alot of Sith...In nature they are power hungry freaks,Since there may be more then like 3 Sith Lords then you know theres gonna be trouble...After all Sith really dont play well with each other lol so much competition

Funny how when everytime two or more powerful forces of evil try to work together in the end they always end up killing eachother...It never fails..They get these dreams of ruling the galaxy and having more power then their enemies can imagine....GREED..A really big Sin that can work against the Sith

They're sith what else do you expect? And you could buy some dopey comics

People laugh when I say that I think a jellyfish is one of the most beautiful things in the world. What they don't understand is, I mean a jellyfish with long, blond hair.

With the Sith there will always be a power struggle...The apprentices will get stronger and they will get more pride and try to take out their superiors..TSL will have alot of Sith...In nature they are power hungry freaks,Since there may be more then like 3 Sith Lords then you know theres gonna be trouble...After all Sith really dont play well with each other lol so much competition

I do remember the power struggle in the academy. But for the mantle for the Dark Lord of the Sith, it just makes no sense. In KOTOR there was no struggle with Malak except for Revan but that was just them two. In KOTORII there is more than one battling for DLOFTS title. Just kinda weird to me.

Yes it is Weird....The more powerful the Sith...The more power they will want lol. Having the Mantle of Dark Lord of the Sith pretty much means your the man...Top Sith..All the underlings and Sith Lords are beneath you...You have more knowledge of the Force and the Ancient Sith ways then anyone..You in charge..Until someone stronger kills you...Or like in Marka Ragnos case die of old age..Since Revan and Malak are no longer Top dogs there are very power Darksiders like Sion and Nihilus etc are gonna want that title of Dark Lord...lol most likely in TSL we will not only see a war sith Sith and Jedi but a war Sith vs Sith...Sith has alot of enemies..But the biggest enemy is themselves...Sad isnt it. reminds me of the Human race in real life

Nihilus is all like,"Give us the money Lebowski, or ve vill cut off ya johnson yah. Ve care about nothing."