SPECIAL system

Kastanjekarsen

Ok, where to begin....

The Fallout license, including the rights to the SPECIAL system, now belong to Bethesda, creators of the Elder Scrolls Series. They are developing Fallout 3.

The Planescape setting has been discontinued and its highly unlikely it would ever be used in full again in a videogame.

Yeah, I know. But that doesn't mean that it is impossible. Like, totally.

This is just a dream of mine. That the people from obsidian could make Fallout, and so on, since many of them was making these games in the beginning. I must say I do not put my trust on Bethesda, continue, as said before, maybe the best series of games ever made.

I'm pretty sure this will not happen, but you know, I can hope. :)

I have a dream, another movie with a car as the main character..... alias...

The dreams of kings

People laugh when I say that I think a jellyfish is one of the most beautiful things in the world. What they don't understand is, I mean a jellyfish with long, blond hair.

the only way you can see another planescape game today is it not named like planescape. manual of the planes and planar handbook (which contains sigil and the factions) could do the trick.

... but every single company today is afraid of making different games.

"I'm a simple man, Hobbes."

"You?? Yesterday you wanted a nuclear powered car that could turn into a jet with laser-guided heat-seeking missiles!"

"I'm a simple man with complex tastes."