I saw this at StarWarsKnights.Com forum

http://www.lucasforums.com/showthread.php?threadid=137647

Sith Lords You Will Meet In KOTOR 2 (Warning MAJOR Spoilers !!)

Hello There,

There is some interesting news!

If you want to know who theses sith lords are read on...if you don't turn back... (WARNING!!! MAJOR SPOILER.. READ AT YOUR OWN RISK !!....you have been warned!.....

The sith lords that you will meet are:

Darth Sion - Yes I know you already know him

Another sith lord you will meet is

Darth Nihilis

and also a female sith lord who looks a lot like the evil queen from disneys snow white.

I aint joking theses ARE the offical details for some sith lords that you will meet until then may the force be with you....

i got the info form a HYPER gaming magazine

The doubt shrouding the credibility of the source notwithstanding, there is nothing new there that we the obsidian elite...the outcasts of LA...haven't worked out already through our neverending machinations of quasi-conspiracy factoid speculation! :D

No sooner than minutes after some goofy dev leaked the name of the "white-haired chick", kumquat & co. extrapolated the "Atris" factor faster then Uncle Feargie fetches the coffee...

My friends and allies, for we have known of this Nihilus a.k.a MSG for quite some time now, and our Mistress of the Sith has been long in our reckoning...

Lest there be uber spoilerific OMG-esque information of a possible apprentice which we would never see coming in a million years, I deem the speculation on this forum to exceed (with a high degree of accuracy), the so-called "official" information we've been provided with of late, and overall. <_<

manthing2.jpg

Up doggie, down doggie. Stfu doggie.

(after he has killed everyone)

too bad now you'll see the true power of the dark side, bye bye doggie!!!! :lol:

And by the light of the moon

He prays for their beauty not doom

Incidently, the 'Fade to Black' was more than just a kiss

and what gave u this idea.

On topic

With no links, and no quotations, I find the source to be lacking in crdibility.

If it is true, it means great things for KOTOR2. Our first ever female Dark Lord of the Sith.

hey iv sorta only just become a member, nd im not out to make enemies but iv been reading most of the threads and it has to be sed that all most all of your posts are really grumpy hades_one is there any particular reason for this and are you excited by the prospect of kotor2 at all????

Recent times? There hasn't been one that really stands out. I mean KotOR was good, NWN was average at best, and ToEE was just atrocious. Morrowind was average, had so good points and had some bad points. The last CRPG that really impressed me was Fallout 1 and Planescape: Torment. Everything else have been average to good.