What TV shows did you like...

kumquatq3

Family Guy

Futurama

"Of course the people don't want war. But after all, it's the leaders of the country who determine the policy, and it's always a simple matter to drag the people along whether it's a democracy, a fascist dictatorship, or a parliament, or a communist dictatorship. Voice or no voice, the people can always be brought to the bidding of the leaders. That is easy. All you have to do is tell them they are being attacked, and denounce the pacifists for lack of patriotism, and exposing the country to greater danger."

- Herman Goering at the Nuremberg trials

"I have also been slowly coming to the realisation that knowledge and happiness are not necessarily coincident, and quite often mutually exclusive" - meta

Twin Peaks

I took this job because I thought you were just a legend. Just a story. A story to scare little kids. But you're the real deal. The demon who dares to challenge God.

So what the hell do you want? Don't seem to me like you're out to make this stinkin' world a better place. Why you gotta kill all my men? Why you gotta kill me?

Nothing personal. It's just revenge.

Isn't Family Guy back on Cartoon Network with new episodes?

New episodes to air on Fox in 2005. Unless they don't want to air them. Then Cartoon Network said they would.

Anyway, TV Shows I liked that didn't last long:

Deadly Games

Roar(They only aired the first 7 episodes of the 13 episode season.)

Futurama

Family Guy

Invader Zim

Can't think of any more right now.

The area between the balls and the butt is a hotbed of terrorist activity.

Devastatorsig.jpg

The Lone Gunmen. That should have been given a better chance.

Birds Of Prey. Yeah, it was dead cheesey but it was fun.

It seems that all I have to do is think of the television shows I like... They all get cancelled.

newlogo.gif

Roar(They only aired the first 7 episodes of the 13 episode season.)

And it had Heath Ledger in it before his film career took off.

He was good too.

The area between the balls and the butt is a hotbed of terrorist activity.

Devastatorsig.jpg

Millenium, Firefly, and Doctor Who.

There is a new Doctor Who series starting up. The show started in 1963, and it's still going (albeit after a lengthy break), so I'd hardly call it a show that didn't last.

I missed Millenium; it ran during the time I didn't have cable, and I've never caught any re-runs.

newlogo.gif

Millenium, Firefly, and Doctor Who.

There is a new Doctor Who series starting up. The show started in 1963, and it's still going (albeit after a lengthy break), so I'd hardly call it a show that didn't last.

I missed Millenium; it ran during the time I didn't have cable, and I've never caught any re-runs.

Doctor WHo can never last long enough. It must be ETERNAL!