The Leviathan

Who did you use to escape the Leviathan prisons? I find Jolee prety usefull. Juhani can come handy. The small droid can get you in trouble, though... Who was the most interessting in this situation?

Jolee. He force waved the squad of sith troopers in the barracks and they never even hit him once.

It's too bad we could never use Zalbaar. "This sounds like a job for a Wookie!"

Canderous is also good- his regeneration implant is usefull.

I've used all characters expect for Mission and T3-M4. The Jedi can easy get you out, for the others it's a little harder and I won't even imagien what it'd be like with mission or T3-M4. But there's another reason for me to replay the game :D

Despite the fact that many people who've played KOTOR has a negative view on it, I'm still very optimistic about the Februari release and can't wait to get my paws on the game :D

I've used all characters expect for Mission and T3-M4. The Jedi can easy get you out, for the others it's a little harder and I won't even imagien what it'd be like with mission or T3-M4. But there's another reason for me to replay the game :D

Not as hard as you may think. Mission finds a stealth shield in a container in the hall where the cells are. You can kill some of the guards using computers.

Not as hard as you may think. Mission finds a stealth shield in a container in the hall where the cells are. You can kill some of the guards using computers.

Right, I'll give it a try, then :unsure:

Despite the fact that many people who've played KOTOR has a negative view on it, I'm still very optimistic about the Februari release and can't wait to get my paws on the game :D

I chose Canderous the first time around. I'm pretty sure that he leads the crew to secure the Ebon Hawk no matter who you choose to break you out. It does kind of make sense, since he has the most combat experience of all the remaining party members.

I've used Canderous, Jolee, and Juhani.

I never really outfitted my two droids with much firepower, so I was worried they'd be underpowered.

Mission and Zaalbar were relogated to housekeeping duty aboard the Ebon Hawk after we left Taris.

"Console exclusive is such a harsh word." - Darque

"Console exclusive is two words Darque." - Nartwak (in response to Darque's observation)

I think I've used them all.

Canderous I've used way more than the others. He's the best. He could take on the whole damned ship himself if he had to. Especially as melee. I think that Canderous is definately the best. The rest are "meh".

I think i've used em but that is just for the sake of it!

My favs are Jolee, HK and Canderous.

Faith! :)

Another great idea by the people who brought you beer milkshakes!

"I don't see a problem...then again, SW isn't my life, so what do I know...." - some who makes 27.8 post per day on a SW forum!