NEW KOTOR II Trailer

So after watching the Trailer Im...  

103 members have voted

1. 1. So after watching the Trailer Im...

• ...really looking forward to this game!
    • ...cautious not to get overhyped about it. Something to look out for.
    • ...hating this game even more! Die KOTOR 2!

lol. I wouldn't be right now. It's cold and it's raining. B)

Same here, dear neighbour :blink:.

Despite the fact that many people who've played KOTOR has a negative view on it, I'm still very optimistic about the Februari release and can't wait to get my paws on the game :D

Guest Fallen Jedi
I paused the trailer at 38 seconds and the faces weren't blue. They were just really pale so they reflected on something blue.  Either that, or one of us is on crack...

That must be me... :blink:

Same here, dear neighbour .

Really? Where are you from?

I rather not have him gay. A 'Han solo' type character would be cool.

Well, he still could be.

I mean, all that time alone in the spaceship with Chewie...

:unsure:

:unsure: Wouldn't Chewbacca crush Han?!? :blink: On second thought, I don't even want to think about it. :ph34r:

*SHIVERS*

Well, he still could be.

:unsure:

:o Wouldn't Chewbacca crush Han?!? :blink: On second thought, I don't even want to think about it. :ph34r:

Actually, on second thought, would that make Han gay? Chewie's a different species... so it'd be something else :unsure:

Well, he still could be.

:o

:o Wouldn't Chewbacca crush Han?!? :blink: On second thought, I don't even want to think about it. :ph34r:

Actually, on second thought, would that make Han gay? Chewie's a different species... so it'd be something else :unsure:

The point is there both MALE. It doesn't really matter about species. For example, Female Revan and Juhani. :unsure:

Well, he still could be.

The point is there both MALE. It doesn't really matter about species. For example, Female Revan and Juhani. :unsure:

I'm not convinced. Maybe George Lucas can clear up whether hes gay or has a bestiality fetish :o

Well, he still could be.

Actually, on second thought, would that make Han gay? Chewie's a different species... so it'd be something else ;)

The point is there both MALE. It doesn't really matter about species. For example, Female Revan and Juhani. ;)

I'm not convinced. Maybe George Lucas can clear up whether hes gay or has a bestiality fetish ;)

<_< George won't let homosexuals be in the game. Simple as that. ;)

Well, he still could be.

Actually, on second thought, would that make Han gay? Chewie's a different species... so it'd be something else ;)

The point is there both MALE. It doesn't really matter about species. For example, Female Revan and Juhani. ;)

I'm not convinced. Maybe George Lucas can clear up whether hes gay or has a bestiality fetish ;)

<_< George won't let homosexuals be in the game. Simple as that. :o

That settles it. From the process of elimantion, its gotta be bestiality then.

I'll inform the SW fansites ;)

Really? Where are you from?

Sweden. Been quite a bit of rain here lately, even if it has been improving lately :blink:

Despite the fact that many people who've played KOTOR has a negative view on it, I'm still very optimistic about the Februari release and can't wait to get my paws on the game :D

;) It showed alot of the people that will join you in the trailer. For example, I saw a mandalorian in red armor and one in blue [Canderous, perhaps?], then I saw the sith soldier everyone is talking about [the missing soldier class, perhaps?] . I also saw a black guy in some kind of blue robes [the missing jedi sentinel class, perhaps?] And many many more.... B)

The black guy appears to have one of the PC faces (it's the one I used so I recognise it). The shoulder cape is new though.

The silver armour guy has already been spotted in some of the screenshots. He does appear to be a party character. I thought it might even be Canderous.

I thought I caught a glimse of Dursil Onassi in there.

Yeah, but there's another pc model standing to his left [with the black robes and visor] :blink:

Yup, I noticed the other guy. Theories:

1) The black guy is an NPC with an all new body but an old head (either as a placeholder or because he is only a minor character).

2) The black guy is the PC with new "regular clothes". The black robed guy is an NPC or placeholder.

Everyone knows Science Fiction is really cool. You know what PoE really needs? Spaceships! There isn't any game that wouldn't be improved by a space combat minigame. Adding one to PoE would send sales skyrocketing, and ensure the game was remembered for all time!!!!!

;) It showed alot of the people that will join you in the trailer. For example, I saw a mandalorian in red armor and one in blue [Canderous, perhaps?], then I saw the sith soldier everyone is talking about [the missing soldier class, perhaps?] . I also saw a black guy in some kind of blue robes [the missing jedi sentinel class, perhaps?] And many many more.... B)

The black guy appears to have one of the PC faces (it's the one I used so I recognise it). The shoulder cape is new though.

The silver armour guy has already been spotted in some of the screenshots. He does appear to be a party character. I thought it might even be Canderous.

I thought I caught a glimse of Dursil Onassi in there.

Yeah, but there's another pc model standing to his left [with the black robes and visor] ;)

Yup, I noticed the other guy. Theories:

1) The black guy is an NPC with an all new body but an old head (either as a placeholder or because he is only a minor character).

2) The black guy is the PC with new "regular clothes". The black robed guy is an NPC or placeholder.

;) That's exactly what I was thinking. I think. :blink: