NEW KOTOR II Trailer

So after watching the Trailer Im...  

103 members have voted

1. 1. So after watching the Trailer Im...

• ...really looking forward to this game!
    • ...cautious not to get overhyped about it. Something to look out for.
    • ...hating this game even more! Die KOTOR 2!

Finally got the time to watch the high-res trailer (3DGamers.com) and here's my verdict:

- The person narrating in the beginning does it a bit over the top.

- Kreia looks more DS for each media released.

- The animations looks more fluid.

- Storywise, nothing new was revealed.

- Other than that, the game looks promising.

Well said :) very true

:) It showed alot of the people that will join you in the trailer. For example, I saw a mandalorian in red armor and one in blue [Canderous, perhaps?], then I saw the sith soldier everyone is talking about [the missing soldier class, perhaps?] . I also saw a black guy in some kind of blue robes [the missing jedi sentinel class, perhaps?] And many many more.... B)

The black guy appears to have one of the PC faces (it's the one I used so I recognise it). The shoulder cape is new though.

The silver armour guy has already been spotted in some of the screenshots. He does appear to be a party character. I thought it might even be Canderous.

I thought I caught a glimse of Dursil Onassi in there.

Yeah, but there's another pc model standing to his left [with the black robes and visor] :)

I can't agree, not for this preview anyway. Now, some of the screenshots seem to tell a different tale through... I wonder what this means; that Kreia is a turnable character or that she is originally a Darksider who saves the main character and reconnets him/her to the Force because that she wants revenge on the Sith or the Sithlords themselves? Hmm...

Despite the fact that many people who've played KOTOR has a negative view on it, I'm still very optimistic about the Februari release and can't wait to get my paws on the game :D

I can't agree, not for this preview anyway. Now, some of the screenshots seem to tell a different tale through... I wonder what this means; that Kreia is a turnable character or that she is originally a Darksider who saves the main character and reconnets him/her to the Force because that she wants revenge on the Sith or the Sithlords themselves? Hmm...

I was just judging her from her apperances, no more than that :huh:

"Some men see things as they are and say why?"
"I dream things that never were and say why not?"
- George Bernard Shaw

"Hope in reality is the worst of all evils because it prolongs the torments of man."
- Friedrich Nietzsche

"The amount of energy necessary to refute bull**** is an order of magnitude bigger than to produce it."

- Some guy 

If they said Winter 2005, it would imply Dec 2005. I really think Winter 2004, includes Dec, Jan, Feb. This is the sole fact that winter technically starts Dec 21 and if they wanted holiday season it would obviously be released ealier than that but then it would be Fall 2004. And the winter season coming up is Winter 2004. What im saying that "Winter 2004" still means Febuary in my opinion.

Why are soo many people confused about the last jedi plot line??? .... The sith ostensibly believe that the pc is the last jedi... GET IT< DO YOU GET IT... AHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHhh!!!!! Tell me you do , TELL ME YOU GET IT... PLEASE?!?!

He does look vaguely Dustilish...and they didn't say the returning characters were neccessarily in the party before...well I think out of my off the wall theories, that's easily top of the list. Then again we have nothing to go on so anything with any sorta support (he looks vaguely like him) earns credibility by our current standards...

If they said Winter 2005, it would imply Dec 2005. I really think Winter 2004, includes Dec, Jan, Feb. This is the sole fact that winter technically starts Dec 21 and if they wanted holiday season it would obviously be released ealier than that but then it would be Fall 2004. And the winter season coming up is Winter 2004. What im saying that "Winter 2004" still means Febuary in my opinion.

the only problem with your time frame is that the new year falls in there and thus makes winter 2004 turn into winter 2005 as of 12:00 AM January 1st.

Also while the first day of winter is dec 21, most people consider winter to be from the first time the snow falls and stays on the ground till the vast majority of the snow is gone.

"The only difference between genius and stupidity is genius has its limits!" - Albert Einstein.

"It's better to be thought a fool, than to open your mouth and remove all doubt!"

"You can try to kill me, you'd fail!, but you can try!" - Revan.

"When you have exhausted all other possibilities whatever remains, however improbable must be the truth." - Sherlock Holmes (a.k.a. Sir Arthur Conan Dole)

"A lack of planning on your part, does not constitute an emergency on my part"

AscendedPaladin.png

any of you know who in the nine hells would be that guy in a yellow(golden) armor with some kind of tube coming from the mouth???

:huh: You believe in nine hells?!? It's bad enough your going to one of them...j/k... :mellow: Well anyway, who is that guy in the yellow armor? I didn't see him. <_< [i think yellow is the color of Iridorian armor.] ;)

The trailer was amazing, loved it.

I think the guy he's referring to is the unnamed Silver armor guy that has a repeater like Canderous, he's the topic of the thread named Other Characters; in the scene he appears in the trailer his armor is reflecting golden light so he might have thought the armor is golden.

In an updated preview for TSL either in IGN or Gamespot it mentions that Rand has a new head so I'm fairly possitive that's him pictured.

Since the devs said that we'll get to control characters aside the pc doing their own things (like Obi-Wan and Anakin separating in Ep2) I wonder if the white haired chick using Force Crush is evil Atris or just a misc female white haired head...