NEW KOTOR II Trailer

So after watching the Trailer Im...  

103 members have voted

1. 1. So after watching the Trailer Im...

• ...really looking forward to this game!
    • ...cautious not to get overhyped about it. Something to look out for.
    • ...hating this game even more! Die KOTOR 2!

Guest Fallen Jedi

I just finished loading the trailer and I gotta say IT's AMAZING!

BTW Who's the quy with the blue face?

hey, don't blame me, blame the short-sighted devs for not including my shotgun and zombies.

Go and wait for VtM: Bloodlines instead then :(

Despite the fact that many people who've played KOTOR has a negative view on it, I'm still very optimistic about the Februari release and can't wait to get my paws on the game :D

<snip>But where were the shots of Atris fighting :(

At about 55 seconds, there is a jedi in a white skirt with a blue lightsaber kicking an opponent. The details not great, so I can't see face or even body type, but it could be her.

Galen

At 47 seconds, there is a shot of a sith with red lensed goggles. No one else mentioned it. I wonder which Darth he is.

Also it seems that when wielding two lightsabers, a common movement is to attack with the right hand, then rotate the torso backwards and hit with the left hand on the targets opposite side. This movement causes the back to be exposed. This happens more than once in this trailer. <_<

Opponents that turn their back on me get hit in the back, usually more than once.

Galen

It seem that guy in the silver suit thing is one of your party members

I made that suggestion last week and nobody took it seriously! here is the link to the tread New guy.

And you Craftsman thought it was amour!!!! <_<

I find your lack of faith disturbing! :(

Another great idea by the people who brought you beer milkshakes!

"I don't see a problem...then again, SW isn't my life, so what do I know...." - some who makes 27.8 post per day on a SW forum!

At 47 seconds, there is a shot of a sith with red lensed goggles. No one else mentioned it. I wonder which Darth he is.

Also it seems that when wielding two lightsabers, a common movement is to attack with the right hand, then rotate the torso backwards and hit with the left hand on the targets opposite side. This movement causes the back to be exposed. This happens more than once in this trailer. <_<

Opponents that turn their back on me get hit in the back, usually more than once.

Galen

It could be a Jawa! ;)

And i'm sure your right! <_<

"I don't see a problem...then again, SW isn't my life, so what do I know...." - some who makes 27.8 post per day on a SW forum!

It says 'coming winter 2004'. To that suggest that it will be before Xmas. Does any1 else think so!

I guess this pretty much settles the question whether we'll be able to 'join the Sith' or not. What I deduce from what the narrator says is that we'll be able to join the ranks of the Sith, and not just become another evil agent.

Well I guess the LS will be really oppressed in this episode; I was an absolute darksider for Kotor, but to me this sounds promising for an interesting treatment of the LS theme. Instead of helping youths get married, the jedi will be fighting for freedom this time. Definitely more interesting.

Zwangvolle Plage!

M