LS OR DS?!?!?!

Which side will you play in KOTOR2 (first time round)  

60 members have voted

1. 1. Which side will you play in KOTOR2 (first time round)

• LS
    • DS

OK OK I just started thinking about this now, ( I am slow... ) uhhh yea, but what side will you pick? What side should I pick?!?! I know the obvious answer is to be evil and kick butt... but then i started thinking like.... if im the last jedi in KOTOR2. Shouldn't I be LS and prevail to sustain the jedi order??? To lash out against the evils of many sith lords.

(P.S. If you give in to dark side when your the last jedi... Doesn't that conflict the stories of the entire SW series??? tee hee... just a thought :) )

I really have had trouble playing the first game DS and I imagine the same will be true on the new game

People laugh when I say that I think a jellyfish is one of the most beautiful things in the world. What they don't understand is, I mean a jellyfish with long, blond hair.

*sigh*

I feel like I've answered this question a hundred times, but since I have nothing better to do right now, I'll do it again.

I'm playing through as a complete LS character, but will tell the game that KOTOR 1 ended DS so I'll have everything against me.

"Console exclusive is such a harsh word." - Darque

"Console exclusive is two words Darque." - Nartwak (in response to Darque's observation)

Well first time through I wanted to play as a LS and tried really hard.. but I became more and more impatient and agressive as the game progressed! so I ended up being DS .. I just couldn't resist the lure of the Dark Side in the end .. muhahaha

But I have completed the game both DS and LS for both genders ..

So in TSL I will probably go LS first .. it feels more natural for me! but who knows if I can resist the lure of the dark side yet again? :ph34r:

Fortune favors the bald.

My first one I will be ls but I will probably do some dsish stuff, like when I play the game and I'm mad I'll probably end up losing some of my alignment :D

Second game will be an extremely light person

Third will be dark

fourth will be extremely dark runnig around force crushing everything...

fifth and final will be ls again so that I won't feel all evil...

I've played mostly light side (male and female) although I did play the darkside ending once by letting Bastilla tempt me to join with her on the top of the temple, as for playing DS the whole game, I just couldn't get myself to do it, not because I don't like the darkside or being the villain (on the contrary, I love it), I just didn't like Bioware's interpretation of the Darkside/being evil forcing you to be an ordinary thug and a bully.

When I'm evil, I want to be able to manipulate people, turn friends against eachother, corrupt the innocent, etc. however I don't want to steal their lunch credits.

First time LS

then having some fun by playing DS

then when I'll probably know almost everything I will play it again as a LS to discover everything.

And by the light of the moon

He prays for their beauty not doom

I'm playing DS. I used to play Light, but now it just doesn't feel right anymore... Dark Side gives you far more offensive abilities adn can make you a Force powered slaughtering machine. Plus, LS buffs have to be recast all the time... Of course, if KotOR II still uses the Thug Side, then things'll be a little more difficult to enjoy...

Ya but I will also, if the game plays this way be, LS male with Revan being LS, then later LS male with Revan being DS, and so forth

People laugh when I say that I think a jellyfish is one of the most beautiful things in the world. What they don't understand is, I mean a jellyfish with long, blond hair.