Just Be Out With It Already

In the name of Allah the Compassionate and the Merciful,

Let us cut the bullcrap; we all know what game you are working on, so instead of us sitting here pretending this and that and calling it "project x" let us just finally announce the damn game. You are fooling no one with this charade; tell that to your superiors at Bioware and Lucasarts. Be men, stand up to your superiors, and defy them!

Allah Akhbar!

Maybe we should just change it to Project: Charade. It has a nice ring to it.

We should play a game of "Hangman" to announce the project!

_ _ _ _ . _ _ _ _ : _ _ _ _ _ _ _ . _ _ . _ _ _ . _ _ _ . _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ .2

___

! . !

! . O

! . -8-

!

____

Bad Guesses: Z, Q, X, J, FO3

We should play a game of "Hangman" to announce the project!

_ _ _ _ . _ _ _ _ : _ _ _ _ _ _ _ . _ _ . _ _ _ . _ _ _ . _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ .2

___

! . !

! . O

! >8<

!

____

Bad Guesses: Z, Q, X, J

Cats Eats: Cheeses at new dog Shopping?

I think all we need is an anonymous leaker from Obsidian, that way nobody will get in trouble and the cloak of secrecy will be removed.

I know we all want to hear what the game is, but Obsidian needs to develop a good rep with this first game. If the game got leaked, I don't think the publisher would be to thrilled.

I think all we need is an anonymous leaker from Obsidian, that way nobody will get in trouble and the cloak of secrecy will be removed.

I know we all want to hear what the game is, but Obsidian needs to develop a good rep with this first game. If the game got leaked, I don't think the publisher would be to thrilled.

Agreed. Give them the time to polish this one, later they will have alot more free space.

hey chris, any plans for a pstish game in the future?

Beats me, I'm living day to day these days. My gut reaction would be "no" if you meant an actual Planescape game, but I guess it depends on what you mean by a pst game. If you mean mechanics-wise, then at some point, I would like to do another game that uses some of the alignment tracking and richer companion options.

But then again, I don't know the status of the Planescape license these days. I will say I would hate to revisit a game like that after 5-6 years and not be able to throw as much energy into it that I did when I could work utterly insane hours rather than the insane hours I work now. ;)

I would like to see a game carry the same style and themes of PS:T, but not the actual setting. I wouldn't mind to see such a game to have the same character creation options that Fallout 1/2 had over PS:T. PS:T was a bit too constricting on that part and one of its weaknesses.

I don't think it would be feasible these days to get the Planescape license itself anymore. Like Dark Sun and most of the former campaigns, it seems to be in limbo. That is a shame because Planescape Torment was Black Isle's best game.

A game that is similar in theme and style would be great though.