Kotor 3 thread

I look at this forum and i see threads like "kotor 3 and eu", "meet skywalker in kotor 2/3"... I'm suprised because the last (and only one) news (rumour actually) I heard about it was that it was aborted early. Did I miss something or are you just hoping a possible third opus?

ya and profits

People laugh when I say that I think a jellyfish is one of the most beautiful things in the world. What they don't understand is, I mean a jellyfish with long, blond hair.

many people have said that kotor3 will be an xbox 2 title and im hoping it is most big developers such as lucasarts, ea and rumours of bungie have already recieved their xbox 2 dev kits i think it will be better because they could improve on and add many more interactive aspects and improve graphics vastly

plus if the guys at microsoft decide to use blue-ray cd's which have alredy been chosen as the format for ps3 (new technology developed like dvd's except can hold more data and play High Definition video)

read the ign future formats news, a lot more data stored can result in a much larger game

exciting stuff but just my speculation

Unfortantly the fact that they are holding back Kotor 3 to be on XBOX 2 then it might suggest that they are only going to make 3. I'm not saying that theres no way, it makes since that they want to launch XboX2 with a already established title

People laugh when I say that I think a jellyfish is one of the most beautiful things in the world. What they don't understand is, I mean a jellyfish with long, blond hair.

ya it would be cool to kill a few storm troopers though