Yes I Need More Info

I have a couple of questons for some people that know and are willing to share the answers. 1.Does anyone know if you will be able to become a Sith earlier, cause i really disliked how in the first KOTOR that you work all this time to become a Sith and you can only watch a cut scene on him. 2.Also these classes I hear like Sith Assassin, Sith Lord, and Sith Modoure(spelt wrong), but i dont really get it. Is it ranks or classes you can be or what. Cause shouldn't it be Sith Lord, Sith Master, and Sith Apprentice. 3.Also does anyone know the possible release date, cause like everyone I would like it to be as soon possible. I also heard that Obsidian is almost done with the game, and are just adding in minor things, so wouldn't that mean it should be released sooner. 4.Does anyone have any new information they would like to share, and I mean any new info.

Thanks

1. The first thing I was shown was a new planet called Onderon, which is ruled by a queen who is allied with the Republic. There's a bit of an upheaval going on right now, though, as half of the population feels that the Republic has done nothing for them but send their best and brightest off to die in an intergalactic war. The other half of the people believes that the queen is doing what is best for her people, and that her people should stand by her side.

The producer told me that you'll be able to pick a side and fight for them, play both sides against each other, or simply remain neutral. It's not really known if there are any advantages to any of these options, but that's part of what made the first game so great. You can choose to do whatever you want, and that's obviously the case here, as well. (gamespy.com)

Closest thing I could find on going against the Republic that is out there.

2. Posted in your other topic.

3. Looking good for a 12/07/2004 (Walmart.com) release date but it could still easily be 2005

4. Not much yet

The prestige classes are like normal classes - you gain levels in them and you recieve bonuses for that. The difference is, that prestige classes are not available from the beginning and there are requirements you must achieve (attack bonus, certain lavels in other classes and so on) to be able to advance in them. Generaly they give you special abbilities and it is very important to combine them properly. If you have more quest. - post them.

I have a couple of questons for some people that know and are willing to share the answers. 1.Does anyone know if you will be able to become a Sith earlier, cause i really disliked how in the first KOTOR that you work all this time to become a Sith and you can only watch a cut scene on him. 2.Also these classes I hear like Sith Assassin, Sith Lord, and Sith Modoure(spelt wrong), but i dont really get it. Is it ranks or classes you can be or what. Cause shouldn't it be Sith Lord, Sith Master, and Sith Apprentice. 3.Also does anyone know the possible release date, cause like everyone I would like it to be as soon possible. I also heard that Obsidian is almost done with the game, and are just adding in minor things, so wouldn't that mean it should be released sooner. 4.Does anyone have any new information they would like to share, and I mean any new info.

Thanks

1. Yes, you will be able to become a sith master earlier. In the beginning of the game you'll be fighting some space zombies. If you get smacked by one of the zombies you'll incur a disease called sith sickness. Two nights after that you'll get to be a sith.

2. These "classes" are titles only, like mister, missus, or sir, and have no bearing on your skills whatsoever.

3. The current release date is August 4th, 2004.

4. Yes. They took out the lightsaber and replaced it with a shotgun. By the way, it's gonna be an FPS now.

Word economics

To express my vast wisdom

I speak in haiku's.

1. Yes, you will be able to become a sith master earlier. In the beginning of the game you'll be fighting some space zombies. If you get smacked by one of the zombies you'll incur a disease called sith sickness. Two nights after that you'll get to be a sith.

2. These "classes" are titles only, like mister, missus, or sir, and have no bearing on your skills whatsoever.

4. Yes. They took out the lightsaber and replaced it with a shotgun. By the way, it's gonna be an FPS now.

funny <_<

oh yeah hilarious, tsk tsk

you think it's hilarious now. But when the game comes out and you find yourself shooting green slime at pikachu zombies don't say I didn't tell you so.

Well my friend if we were in your universe and what you say is true, i'll just have to invest in Mary-Kate & Ashley: Learn to drive, for my involving, light sabre wielding, gaming hit <_<

And *AHEM* back on topic, I dont know if you are american but if you are you are almost certainly going to get a sooner release date to me (England) :angry:

But ive heard of 2 release dates spoken of, late 2004 and feb 2005 so I can only assume these are the american and european release dates, but dont mark my words because it is simply a guess :)

2.Also these classes I hear like Sith Assassin, Sith Lord, and Sith Modoure(spelt wrong), but i dont really get it. Is it ranks or classes you can be or what. Cause shouldn't it be Sith Lord, Sith Master, and Sith Apprentice.

It's not rank, it's a class, such as guardian or sentinel. Each have their own advantages and such...

That's about it, but what knowledge do you seek? How do we know what you do not? :)

That's about it, but what knowledge do you seek? How do we know what you do not? :)

And how does he know we don't know until he asks? ;)

J/K btw :D

You can use the edit button, you know, just a tip... :):)

But yes, let him ask the questions, and we shall provide the anwers, whether speculative or fact... :)

Thanks

Here is some who has no life! Even worse he has a life but can only find fun in chatting S**t on these forums!

Another great idea by the people who brought you beer milkshakes!

"I don't see a problem...then again, SW isn't my life, so what do I know...." - some who makes 27.8 post per day on a SW forum!

Thanks

Here is some who has no life! Even worse he has a life but can only find fun in chatting S**t on these forums!

Dude, it was a joke. It was also pretty funny too. He knows it's not true and so does everyone else. At least I hope to god it isn't true...

Thanks

True. I would'nt even mind so much if it was remotely witty or even stupidly funny but dude surely you can come up with some better material <_<