Female Bosses

I have to agree; well with having a female sith lord anyway. It would show a lot of originality on obsidians part to have a female sith lord since as far as I know there hasn't ever been one in a game before.

"The only difference between genius and stupidity is genius has its limits!" - Albert Einstein.

"It's better to be thought a fool, than to open your mouth and remove all doubt!"

"You can try to kill me, you'd fail!, but you can try!" - Revan.

"When you have exhausted all other possibilities whatever remains, however improbable must be the truth." - Sherlock Holmes (a.k.a. Sir Arthur Conan Dole)

"A lack of planning on your part, does not constitute an emergency on my part"

AscendedPaladin.png

More female Sith would rule :D Of course, I'm including myself in that statement :) But seriously, it'd be sweet to see a real female Sith Lord (or Lady if you so desire . . .). I don't see why she'd be any different from the guys, I mean, it shouldn't be a big deal: still, women should be more equally portrayed. Damn it guys, we girls need a sith mentor too :)

Flirting with the Dark Lady of the Sith are we?? :lol:

Ughh...why would you want to? Of course....if wrinkled pale skin and red eyes are your thing, more power to ya! :D

That ain't excactly the way I pictured her! :rolleyes:

Don't forget the example of Mara Jade and Luke

And by the light of the moon

He prays for their beauty not doom

I have to agree; well with having a female sith lord anyway. It would show a lot of originality on obsidians part to have a female sith lord since as far as I know there hasn't ever been one in a game before.

Jedi Academy had two female Sith (or were they just Dark Jedi?), but they were kinda lame.

Is evil equal opportunity? I would think so, and once a month her dark sith powers would become invincible

I just saw the title of the thread, :D

People laugh when I say that I think a jellyfish is one of the most beautiful things in the world. What they don't understand is, I mean a jellyfish with long, blond hair.

You know it kind of has a double meaning

People laugh when I say that I think a jellyfish is one of the most beautiful things in the world. What they don't understand is, I mean a jellyfish with long, blond hair.

You could have a female Sith Lord that is more powerful than the other two. Maybe after you dispatch them, you could join her and she could become a romantic interest but who actually would want to????

Anyways, I will maintain the premise that female sith lord will be an interesting addition. However, no stupid lines. If you have an Uthar like female, I wouldnt mind since she would actually know a few things about the sith. If she is like a Bastila, then she deserves to die... I wouldnt even waste my time talking with her.

because any female would have to be appealing to be worthy of recognization

Why does a female sithlord have to be sexual appealing to be recognized as a good sithlord?

It gives her that one extra "advantage". If she's physically attractive, then she could more easily seduce weaker or untrained male Jedi more easily, as well as manipulate males with no Force ability.

It's not really a sexist thing. It's just a fact that attractive females seem to have a massive control over a vast majority of men and can more easily get them to do her bidding.

"Console exclusive is such a harsh word." - Darque

"Console exclusive is two words Darque." - Nartwak (in response to Darque's observation)

In case someone might get offended, I'mk just kidding, I have a girlfriend who watches hours of Lifetime everyday so I think I'm intitled to act out a little