KOTOR II Forum

Do you think that K2 should have bigger and better forum design like NWN COnsidering their are more posts in TSL Genral discussion then every NWN room combined?  

54 members have voted

1. 1. Do you think that K2 should have bigger and better forum design like NWN COnsidering their are more posts in TSL Genral discussion then every NWN room combined?

• Yes
    • No
    • Enough ridiculous polls about moronic TOPICS YOU FOOL!
    • I don't care if the KOTOR 2 players are under apreciated
    • Who Cares its jsut a forum
    • TSL forum is sandwhiched between other forums, and small
    • Stop whining about the Forum setup
    • Too many choices for such a dumb topic

look at teh difference in posts between NWN and KOTOR 2.. its staggering, if KOTOR is as succcesfull as i hope and know it will be, this should be their main game.

Only difference in design is the logo at top :lol:

SIth lords has 46,000 posts in Genral discussion NWNs has about 15,000 total.

More power to the KOTOR!!! WOO HOO :lol:

Yeah I know, but you were saying the the NW2 board has better design and the only difference is the logo at top, but I guess it wouldnt hurt to put in a logo on this forum also and they said they were going to change the forum in the near future.

NWN has a LOT more things to discuss, considering the toolset that is involved with it.

That, and the fact that a LOT more people know about Obsidian now than when KoTOR 2 was announced. Also, I think Bioware has a link to these forums at their boards.

Never assume malice when stupidity is to blame.

Sure, why not.

It'll help keep the general discussion clear of EU debates and more "general" Star Wars threads.

I agree because if for no other reason, this reason is why the TSL forums need some new rooms.

"The only difference between genius and stupidity is genius has its limits!" - Albert Einstein.

"It's better to be thought a fool, than to open your mouth and remove all doubt!"

"You can try to kill me, you'd fail!, but you can try!" - Revan.

"When you have exhausted all other possibilities whatever remains, however improbable must be the truth." - Sherlock Holmes (a.k.a. Sir Arthur Conan Dole)

"A lack of planning on your part, does not constitute an emergency on my part"

AscendedPaladin.png

Why does the KotOR2 General Discussion forum only display 10 posts per page, while NWN2's forums display 15?

(or is that because of my settings? :))

its your setting because I have mine set to show 40 per page

"The only difference between genius and stupidity is genius has its limits!" - Albert Einstein.

"It's better to be thought a fool, than to open your mouth and remove all doubt!"

"You can try to kill me, you'd fail!, but you can try!" - Revan.

"When you have exhausted all other possibilities whatever remains, however improbable must be the truth." - Sherlock Holmes (a.k.a. Sir Arthur Conan Dole)

"A lack of planning on your part, does not constitute an emergency on my part"

AscendedPaladin.png

Well NWN2 comes out in 2006 and KOTOR2 comes out in december...............

"Your total disregard for the law and human decency both disgusts me and touches my heart. Bless you, sir."

"Soilent Green is people. This guy's just a homeless heroin junkie who got in a internet caf

NWN has a LOT more things to discuss, considering the toolset that is involved with it.

That, and the fact that a LOT more people know about Obsidian now than when KoTOR 2 was announced.  Also, I think Bioware has a link to these forums at their boards.

To be quite honest.. i had no idea what obsidian was untill i heard that KOTOR 2 was being made by them.

Wow GoA agreeing with me? what is the world coming to?

On topic again.

Yes I do believe KOTOR 2 deserves a bigger forum.

I think that more people played KOTOR than the boring NWN.

Also as it has been mentioed earlier NWN 2 is a good two years away.

And by the light of the moon

He prays for their beauty not doom

There is nothing to talk about right now, there has been bearly any info released.

"Your total disregard for the law and human decency both disgusts me and touches my heart. Bless you, sir."

"Soilent Green is people. This guy's just a homeless heroin junkie who got in a internet caf

KotOR is a more conventional game than NWN. Threrfore it does not require bigger forums. NWN has more to it.

KotOR:

Professional Developers make game

Consumers play game.

SW geeks discuss KotOR and its EU ramifications.

NWN:

Professional Developers make game

Consumers play game.

Consumers create their own game.

Consumers play other consumers' game.

DnD geeks discuss nerfing of 3.5 Rangers.

"Things are funny...are comedic, because they mix the real with the absurd." - Buzz Aldrin.

"P-O-T-A-T-O-E" - Dan Quayle

• 3 weeks later...