Final villian is it Revan?

I know this sounds very crazy but What if the end villian which someone thinks is "darth mask" is revan? Crazy (and quite possible I am repeating some similar topic) but Revan did were a mask? Also you could meet Revan more than once and not have a clue (this a totally dark side theory) but I just hope that this does't because I would personally hate thisit would spoil the game though if revan was Dark side at the end of KOTOR 1 then I would mind fighting him at one point.

Totaly crazy but it's only a theory? Right?

has Revan still be a Sith Lord the others wouldn't had that title or a chance of getting it from Revan.

Revan never really beat anyone for the title,he just kind of took it.

What's to say the Sith Lords from this game aren't as if not more powerful then Revan? Even if they weren't on an individual level,the might of the group might be enough to beat him.

Or impess him/her enough to let them join and him and use the title.

I hope it's not.

I don't want to have spent all that time building him up and redeeming him (or making him the undisputed Sith Lord) only to have to crush him with my new character.

"Console exclusive is such a harsh word." - Darque

"Console exclusive is two words Darque." - Nartwak (in response to Darque's observation)

I hope revan makes a quick pass through the game nothing more. As many have said, I would hate to have him/her end up being different than the way I made him/her to be. I would think that it would make more sense to just leave him/her out of the game entirely and just have refrences to him/her throughout the game.

"The only difference between genius and stupidity is genius has its limits!" - Albert Einstein.

"It's better to be thought a fool, than to open your mouth and remove all doubt!"

"You can try to kill me, you'd fail!, but you can try!" - Revan.

"When you have exhausted all other possibilities whatever remains, however improbable must be the truth." - Sherlock Holmes (a.k.a. Sir Arthur Conan Dole)

"A lack of planning on your part, does not constitute an emergency on my part"

AscendedPaladin.png

I hope revan makes a quick pass through the game nothing more. As many have said, I would hate to have him/her end up being different than the way I made him/her to be. I would think that it would make more sense to just leave him/her out of the game entirely and just have refrences to him/her throughout the game.

unfortunately, i think he plays a major role in the game.

i TRULY hope that is not teh case, If it is the case the writng would suck, we need writing that gets the player immeressed in teh Universe and connected to the characters and their affilates whetehr it be the sith or Jedi.

And if the Makers set a precedent of killing off main characters, players will not have the same drive to keep going back to buying the next installment, since they cannot follow the storyline through all the games since they are not nicely connected.

I would liek it if in KOTOR 3 You were the apprentice of Revan. That would offer soem connection to your previous character. At teh start of the game youcoudl chose through dialogoue if your master was lS or DS and the game woudl progress from there.

But teh poin tis killing Revan off and cutting ties like that after all we did in the first game would turn off some of the players.

One of the devs had confirmed long ago that the masked guy is a male and one of the 3 (Or more?) Sith Lords in the game. Seeing as Revan can be male or female from your choices I highly doubt MSG will turn out to be Revan.

Plus in my opinion having Revan be the villain is kind of a cheap trick considering he was once the Dark Lord of the Sith and because of the multiple endings he/she could've had at the end of the first game. It would feel like they're reusing the formula from part 1 and to me would be very unoriginal.

However, I do have the feeling that Revan will play a very important role in the resolution of KotOR 2, hopefully exactly what role he/she will play will be affected by not only the choices we make for Revan at the ending of part 1 but also depending on the alignment the PC makes here aswell.

If Revan is the final villian, I will stop playing and put the game back in the box and on ebay or to a store that buys used games as soon as possible.

It would be a major disappointment for me.

However, I do have the feeling that Revan will play a very important role in the resolution of KotOR 2, hopefully exactly what role he/she will play will be affected by not only the choices we make for Revan at the ending of part 1 but also depending on the alignment the PC makes here aswell.

This is not a bad idea and would make me feel like the choices I made in the first game are important.

especially since most people played through the game ls

People laugh when I say that I think a jellyfish is one of the most beautiful things in the world. What they don't understand is, I mean a jellyfish with long, blond hair.

Ya thats you, I'm pretty sure that most people went the other way or both

People laugh when I say that I think a jellyfish is one of the most beautiful things in the world. What they don't understand is, I mean a jellyfish with long, blond hair.

Not once have I EVER played through the game LS.......and I've played through like 9 times!!!!! :wacko:

You should try it. I usually play LS, but because I wanted to feel like I played the hell out of the game, I played one DS game and I was able to see what happens when you pick the rude dialogue options.

Give some credits away and help some folks! Then save the galaxy instead of conquering it. You might enjoy it!

I just find it hard to think of any really good ways to bring revan back. With all the different ways people could have played it makes almost impossible to get it right unless there is a bunch of question you have to answer during the character creation screen (i.e. carth: dead? yes or no, Bastila: dead yes or no, etc.). While yes I wouldn't mind meeting up with Bastila and Revan during the game I just think that it would be better to leave it too NPC's telling the PC what happened to revan. Other than answering a bunch of questions the only other way I can think that they might bring revan back (and this goes for the original party NPC's) is for Obsidian to set a baseline of revan either being pure LS and having everyone return or Revan being Pure DS and having only canderus, T3, and HK return. If anyone else can think of anyother reasons please let me know.

"The only difference between genius and stupidity is genius has its limits!" - Albert Einstein.

"It's better to be thought a fool, than to open your mouth and remove all doubt!"

"You can try to kill me, you'd fail!, but you can try!" - Revan.

"When you have exhausted all other possibilities whatever remains, however improbable must be the truth." - Sherlock Holmes (a.k.a. Sir Arthur Conan Dole)

"A lack of planning on your part, does not constitute an emergency on my part"

AscendedPaladin.png