Should They Port KOTOR2 TSL TO THE LINUX OS?

Should They Port KOTOR2 TSL TO THE LINUX OS?  

13 members have voted

1. 1. Should They Port KOTOR2 TSL TO THE LINUX OS?

• Yes
    • NO
    • MAYBE
    • i don't really care i use windows
    • linux rules hell yes

been asked and answer a few times that at this point in time there is no plans to make a linux version of KOTOR II.

"The only difference between genius and stupidity is genius has its limits!" - Albert Einstein.

"It's better to be thought a fool, than to open your mouth and remove all doubt!"

"You can try to kill me, you'd fail!, but you can try!" - Revan.

"When you have exhausted all other possibilities whatever remains, however improbable must be the truth." - Sherlock Holmes (a.k.a. Sir Arthur Conan Dole)

"A lack of planning on your part, does not constitute an emergency on my part"

AscendedPaladin.png

Another loss for the linux rebels at the hands of emperor gates and the microsoft allience...

Developers really should take linux more seriously!

hey how do you think MAC people feel?

"The only difference between genius and stupidity is genius has its limits!" - Albert Einstein.

"It's better to be thought a fool, than to open your mouth and remove all doubt!"

"When you have exhausted all other possibilities whatever remains, however improbable must be the truth." - Sherlock Holmes (a.k.a. Sir Arthur Conan Dole)

AscendedPaladin.png

A little while ago in a contenient quite far away....

With the Mac rebels subdued and pacified the evil Darth Gates draws his attention to the last remaining force the linux allience with his new arsnal of weapons he seeks to obliterate the fare and free trade loving linuxanians from the face of the international economy.

But these hardy rebels have stolen the dark lords designs for a weapon of imense power windows XXXP (CI edition) and plan to use it to bring peace and stability to the international economy...

A little while ago in a contenient quite far away....

With the Mac rebels subdued and pacified the evil Darth Gates draws his attention to the last remaining force the linux allience with his new arsnal of weapons he seeks to obliterate the fare and free trade loving linuxanians from the face of the international economy.

But these hardy rebels have stolen the dark lords designs for a weapon of imense power windows XXXP (CI edition) and plan to use it to bring peace and stability to the international economy...

ok ok thats enough of that.... Mac may be weakend by the return of steve jobs but it is by no means sudued. going back a few years the supreme court ruled that mirsosith had to donate X ammount (forgot the exact number) of new computers to schools all accross the US, now the thing that is really stupid about this decission is that during this same court case microsith and darth bill were being charged with having a monopoly (which for those out there who are unfamiliar is technically illigal in both canada and he states) and using it to force other smaller companies out of the market. So by rulling the way that the supreme court did it infact essured Microsith an even larger monopoly, because until that time the school section of the market was dominated by Macintosh and Microsith had been wanting a way in for many years.

anyway back on topic here, linux will more than likely never see a copy of KOTOR II and nither will Mac mainly because they do not have a large enough share of the market. now you can choose to run it on both opertaing systems but as many already know you need an emulator to run windows programs. Which really sucks.

AscendedPaladin.png