Would you like to meet a Skywalker in KOTOR 2/3?

Fun Poll : Would you like to meet an NPC named Skywalker in KOTOR 2/3?  

88 members have voted

1. 1. Fun Poll : Would you like to meet an NPC named Skywalker in KOTOR 2/3?

• 1) Yes
    • 2) No
    • 3) Don't know
    • 4) Only if she was female
    • 5) Only if he was male

I'd vote no to the Skywalker name in particular. Only because I used my first name along with the Skywalker last name for Revan in the first playthrough. Hahahahahaha God I suck.

(Retires to his nerd chamber of loserdom)

Remember that this is a forum for a Star Wars game, so being a huge fan isn't a weird thing here.

I'd vote no to the Skywalker name in particular. Only because I used my first name along with the Skywalker last name for Revan in the first playthrough. Hahahahahaha God I suck.

(Retires to his nerd chamber of loserdom)

Remember that this is a forum for a Star Wars game, so being a huge fan isn't a weird thing here.

Yeah .. but it's no fun if you can't look back at it and laugh lol. Thanks, though.

Name "Antilles" is very common on Corellia and many, many people have that name. Wedge was a commoner and had a common name... yeah "Antilles" would fit.

HERMOCRATES:

Nur Ab Sal was one such king. He it was, say the wise men of Egypt, who first put men in the colossus, making many freaks

of nature at times when the celestial spheres were well aligned.

SOCRATES:

This I doubt. We are hearing a child's tale.

A Skywalker would be out of place in the Kotor universe. His family lineage/legacy should only be in the OT and prequels...because now is the time of Darth Revan and the Sith  :rolleyes:

Why would it be out of place?

I mean Skywalkers must have come from somewhere, and surely many people in SW universe ust have come across them prior to the movies timeline.

And by the light of the moon

He prays for their beauty not doom

Hmm...why would it be out of place? For me, it would be creepy. Imagine you had the chance to kill this NPC, and then you might be killing off the entire skywalker lineage - even though Anakin was born from immaculate conception so this wouldn't be the case in the prequels or OT, it would still be creepy.

Seriously, I feel that putting a Skywalker in Kotor would be stamping the skywalker legacy into the game, reflecting that skywalker is the only important mark of Star Wars. When I play the game, I want it to be about my hero/heroine and not be reminded of the skywalker destiny. It would ruin the story for me if I met a skywalker.

Anyway, that's just how I feel.

Ya that'd be a pretty strange relationship

People laugh when I say that I think a jellyfish is one of the most beautiful things in the world. What they don't understand is, I mean a jellyfish with long, blond hair.

or lobster

People laugh when I say that I think a jellyfish is one of the most beautiful things in the world. What they don't understand is, I mean a jellyfish with long, blond hair.

yuck.

HERMOCRATES:

Nur Ab Sal was one such king. He it was, say the wise men of Egypt, who first put men in the colossus, making many freaks

SOCRATES:

No plz.

A mention of the prophecy of the Chosen One (Anakin) I wouldn't mind.

That would be kind of cool, but I don't know how long that prophesy has been around for. Anyone who is familiar with the TotJ (Nur?), did they believe the "Force is out of balance"? Or was this a later thing closer to the days of Yoda, Mace and Palpatine?

"Console exclusive is such a harsh word." - Darque

"Console exclusive is two words Darque." - Nartwak (in response to Darque's observation)

Nope ancient jedi rather weren't aware of a Chosen One Prophecy but who knows what KOTOR 3 will bring.

And definitively the force was in balance 4000 years ago (it couldn't be different

TOTJ was created in mid 90s and propecies, "choosen one", midichlorians were introduced in TPM)

Master Vodo howewer saw the coming of "brother and sister who walk in the sky"

HERMOCRATES:

SOCRATES:

Well if Anakin was indeed an "immaculate conception" then there may be no history of force users in the family, so it might not be so interesting

It depends on whether Shmi was telling the truth........ ;)

I kinda liked thinking that I had a Fett's armour.

Made me feel special in my pants.... ;)

That is more information than we needed to know........ :blink:

ya I guess she could be a **** or something, but somehow I doubt that.

I wouldn't ask to see a Skywalker, but I wouldn't care if there was one. I would like some obscure reference to some Jedi named Halcyon. It rewards those who read the extra material that has popped up over the years. This way, people who don't know anything about it just assume it's some back story, while the die-hard fans get a treat. Then again, you may find out that you are this Halcyon person, given KotOR's past.

;)

I wouldn't ask to see a Skywalker, but I wouldn't care if there was one. I would like some obscure reference to some Jedi named Halcyon. It rewards those who read the extra material that has popped up over the years.  This way, people who don't know anything about it just assume it's some back story, while the die-hard fans get a treat. Then again, you may find out that you are this Halcyon person, given KotOR's past.

;)

I got that sort of treat in KOTOR 1 when I went into NAGA SADOWS TOMB.

Anybody else know who he is? I do!

Also the Quell-Droma robes brought back some comic book memories, I even dug those babies up after aquiring that robe.

-There is no Light or Dark. There is only Power, and those to weak to seek it!

-Build a man a fire and he'll be warm for a day. Set a man on fire and he will be warm for the rest of his life.

-I find no joy in taking the life of someone that finds no value in it.

-If you only get out of life what you put into it,why not just keep it all to begin with and save a whole lot of waisted time and effort?

Neeja Halcyon is a pathetic and crappy jedi invented by as crappy writer Michael Stackpole. He was fighting in the clone wars and died (luckily). Corran Horn xwing ace and jedi (of course) is his grandson. Personally I would extinguish painfully all KOTOR 3 development crew if they ever show abomination called Halcyon in KOTOR 3.

I got that sort of treat in KOTOR 1 when I went into NAGA SADOWS TOMB.

Anybody else know who he is? I do!

Naga Sadow tomb is a bug made by uneducated bioware devs. Naga Sadow fled to Yavin, built a lot of temples there and died there. So his tomb shouldn't even exist on Korriban.

HERMOCRATES:

SOCRATES: