Would you like to meet a Skywalker in KOTOR 2/3?

Fun Poll : Would you like to meet an NPC named Skywalker in KOTOR 2/3?  

88 members have voted

1. 1. Fun Poll : Would you like to meet an NPC named Skywalker in KOTOR 2/3?

• 1) Yes
    • 2) No
    • 3) Don't know
    • 4) Only if she was female
    • 5) Only if he was male

It would destroy all lore of Skywalker in my opinion.

What I love in Skywalker family? It's mysterious beginning

What really stinks in KOTOR are plenty of movie's too-obvious references (sith/TIE fighters, uniforms etc) that make game less original and sometimes even clone of GL's creations.

I wouldn't mind to see Skywalker descendants 1000 years after ANH but in ancient times? This would really changed KOTOR 3 into a crap.

HERMOCRATES:

Nur Ab Sal was one such king. He it was, say the wise men of Egypt, who first put men in the colossus, making many freaks

of nature at times when the celestial spheres were well aligned.

SOCRATES:

This I doubt. We are hearing a child's tale.

What really stinks in KOTOR are plenty of movie's too-obvious references (sith/TIE fighters, uniforms etc) that make game less original and sometimes even clone of GL's  creations.

I wouldn't mind to see Skywalker descendants 1000 years after ANH but in ancient times? This would really changed KOTOR 3 into a crap.

he's got a very valid point there, It would kinda ruin the whole feel about the game. most things in kotor that are references to the movie people can look past but to have a skywalker in the game would just cheepen the game.

"The only difference between genius and stupidity is genius has its limits!" - Albert Einstein.

"It's better to be thought a fool, than to open your mouth and remove all doubt!"

"You can try to kill me, you'd fail!, but you can try!" - Revan.

"When you have exhausted all other possibilities whatever remains, however improbable must be the truth." - Sherlock Holmes (a.k.a. Sir Arthur Conan Dole)

"A lack of planning on your part, does not constitute an emergency on my part"

AscendedPaladin.png

I don't see how it could ruin the Skywalker name concidering it is only a game. So if I were a meet a Skywalker at Tattoine (or anywhre else) as an NPC who simply talks to you I wouldn't mind at all.

And by the light of the moon

He prays for their beauty not doom

I'm going to go with no on this one also. There are plenty of references to the movies in the game already, while I appreciate them and see them as homages, I think a Skywalker would push things a bit too far.

I would not, however, mind meeting like, an Antilles.

Never assume malice when stupidity is to blame.

I'm going to go with no on this one also.  There are plenty of references to the movies in the game already, while I appreciate them and see them as homages, I think a Skywalker would push things a bit too far.

I would not, however, mind meeting like, an Antilles.

Bail or Wedge decendant? :rolleyes:

"Console exclusive is such a harsh word." - Darque

"Console exclusive is two words Darque." - Nartwak (in response to Darque's observation)

What really stinks in KOTOR are plenty of movie's too-obvious references (sith/TIE fighters, uniforms etc) that make game less original and sometimes even clone of GL's  creations.

I think the references are to sort of make people feel like it was the orginal trilogy but not, so as to make those situations similar.

"Some people are always trying to iceskate uphill."

Blade(Wesley Snipes) from the movie Blade.

Edited for content

"The first human who hurled an insult instead of a stone was the founder of civilization." - Sigmund Freud

In the first kotor they had a decendant of General Dodona.

Lou Gutman, P.I.- It's like I'm not even trying anymore!
http://theatomicdanger.iforumer.com/index....theatomicdanger

One billion b-balls dribbling simultaneously throughout the galaxy. One trillion b-balls being slam dunked through a hoop throughout the galaxy. I can feel every single b-ball that has ever existed at my fingertips. I can feel their collective knowledge channeling through my viens. Every jumpshot, every rebound and three-pointer, every layup, dunk, and free throw. I am there.

Well if Anakin was indeed an "immaculate conception" then there may be no history of force users in the family, so it might not be so interesting

People laugh when I say that I think a jellyfish is one of the most beautiful things in the world. What they don't understand is, I mean a jellyfish with long, blond hair.

I don't see how it could ruin the Skywalker name concidering it is only a game. So if I were a meet a Skywalker at Tattoine (or anywhre else) as an NPC who simply talks to you I wouldn't mind at all.

the skywalkers werent from tattoine Shmi came there when Anny was a toddler

the force is what gives a jedi his power. its an energy field created by all living things. it surrounds us and penetrates us. it binds the galaxy together

the word u guys are looking for is ANCESTOR not DESCENDANT. if it were DESCENDANT it would mean that Wedge was this new Antilles' great somethin or other

the force is what gives a jedi his power. its an energy field created by all living things. it surrounds us and penetrates us. it binds the galaxy together

I thought Bael was an Organa?  But yeah.  I've always loved the Wedge character, and he's minour enough that an ancestor of his would make me smile, not roll my eyes.

C-3PO talks about being the property of a Captain Antilles. Plus I've heard the name Bail Antilles before, but I can't remember where.

"Console exclusive is such a harsh word." - Darque

"Console exclusive is two words Darque." - Nartwak (in response to Darque's observation)

Ya I know for sure there's a Bail Antilles and it is spelled Bail

People laugh when I say that I think a jellyfish is one of the most beautiful things in the world. What they don't understand is, I mean a jellyfish with long, blond hair.

I don't really know, maybe fett is more like a moniker

I thought Bael was an Organa?  But yeah.  I've always loved the Wedge character, and he's minour enough that an ancestor of his would make me smile, not roll my eyes.

C-3PO talks about being the property of a Captain Antilles. Plus I've heard the name Bail Antilles before, but I can't remember where.

Bail Antilles was one of the other cantidates for Supreme Chancellor in EP1.

To be on topic: No Skywalker. Doesn't really fit in my opinion. I see the whole story involving the Skywalker name beginning at Episode 1.