I HAVE RETURNED hahahahahahah!!!

Guest Darth Banooby7

Guest Darth Banooby7

For months I have been in hiding. In the caves of Korriban I have honed my skills, become a more skilled KoTOR player. My double-bladed sabre has become a invinceable tool of dark power. :angry: I have been away from KoTOR II far to long.

So tell me my children, what has happened since I have left? Tell all you know, I beesech you all!

Guest Darth Banooby7

Thanks alot, I'll cut the Sith master crap, Thats what made me leave the first time! It's great to hear about the Zabrak!! OH, I heard that the PC owners got screwed by Bill Gates again, I was around the last time that happened!! I'm old school man.

Thanks alot, I'll cut the Sith master crap, Thats what made me leave the first time! It's great to hear about the Zabrak!! OH, I heard that the PC owners got screwed by Bill Gates again, I was around the last time that happened!! I'm old school man.

To answer that:

KOTOR2 will be released in December on Xbox in the USA only.

PC owners and international Xbox users must wait until February

To answer that:

KOTOR2 will be released in December on Xbox in the USA only.

PC owners and international Xbox users must wait until February

Its so sad isn't it? ;)