Guest Fallen Jedi

Wich one will it be?  

61 members have voted

1. 1. Wich one will it be?

• Jedi Sentinel
    • Jedi Guardian
    • Jedi Consular

I like the force powers!

Another great idea by the people who brought you beer milkshakes!

"I don't see a problem...then again, SW isn't my life, so what do I know...." - some who makes 27.8 post per day on a SW forum!

Well thats the choice, force powers or feats, but u can pick up items that give u extra bonuses to make up for a lack of feats. I have found enough items to give me atleasts a 8+ bonus to strength that allows me to fight Malak!

"I don't see a problem...then again, SW isn't my life, so what do I know...." - some who makes 27.8 post per day on a SW forum!

Good point

Thanks.

I too like to choose guardian as it makes you a better fighter but the more i played the more of these items i found alowing me to have consular who is also good at fighting. Obviously not as strong as a gaurdian but strong enough especially with all those force powers!

I'd be a lightside guardian as I like lightsabers.

For prestige class I'll probably go for weapon master first, or maybe watchman if it gives good bonuses. We'll either have to wait for the games release or if the dev's give any new info on the new classes.

I'd be a lightside guardian as I like lightsabers.

For prestige class I'll probably go for weapon master first, or maybe watchman if it gives good bonuses. We'll either have to wait for the games release or if the dev's give any new info on the new classes.

I think most people like lightsabres! :unsure:

I hate lightsabers.

:unsure:

I think most people like lightsabres!  :unsure:

I meant using lightsabers to do the fighting instead of focusing on force powers.

Using force wave against a squad of sith troopers you get deafened as they all give their death scream at exactly the same moment. Not good when wearing earphones.....

I think most people like lightsabres!

Guest Fallen Jedi
I'm going for Sentinel, just because it's the only class I haven't played yet

Me neither. That's why I'm gonna pick Sentinel on my second go at K2

I'll probably be a Guardian. The first time through, I play for plot, rather than strategery. Therefore, I'm content just wading in and hacking the bad guys into little bitty pieces.

Whereas i prefer to fry them into oblivian (sp?)!

Guest Fallen Jedi

What prestige classes sound the most interesting to you people?

I think I'm aiming for Jedi Master or Jedi Weaponmaster...

Jedi Master or Sith Lord.

Sith Lord here :rolleyes:. As for what class I'll choose other than them, I think it'll be Guardian for me :rolleyes:

Despite the fact that many people who've played KOTOR has a negative view on it, I'm still very optimistic about the Februari release and can't wait to get my paws on the game :D

I think Ill most likely go Sith Lord as well. But for base Jedi Guardian. Even out my lightsaber and force powers. :rolleyes:

And I find it kind of funny

I find it kind of sad

The dreams in which I'm dying

Are the best I've ever had