DC for real

Ok this might have been on this forum before but couldn't find anything on it.

I live in main land europe and I can't diside which version I'll buy the XBox one or the PC one.

The only think stopping me from buying the XBox one is DC.

Well the DC that the US got fro kotor 1 I never got so I fell screwed about that so will Micro$oft or obsidian do the same too kotor 2 and not release the DC for Mainland europe.

Darth Raptor

I don't think that you have to worry, KOTOR 2 for xbox will launch the same time as the PC version.

At least this is what I've heard about international version.

And by the light of the moon

He prays for their beauty not doom

Limey brits

People laugh when I say that I think a jellyfish is one of the most beautiful things in the world. What they don't understand is, I mean a jellyfish with long, blond hair.

ya Laozi u say that again and i might tell adria the ur discriminating the more civilized people of this world

the force is what gives a jedi his power. its an energy field created by all living things. it surrounds us and penetrates us. it binds the galaxy together

man sometimes I am REALLY glad to be a CANADIAN! B)

"The only difference between genius and stupidity is genius has its limits!" - Albert Einstein.

"It's better to be thought a fool, than to open your mouth and remove all doubt!"

"You can try to kill me, you'd fail!, but you can try!" - Revan.

"When you have exhausted all other possibilities whatever remains, however improbable must be the truth." - Sherlock Holmes (a.k.a. Sir Arthur Conan Dole)

"A lack of planning on your part, does not constitute an emergency on my part"

AscendedPaladin.png

*sigh* In an attempt to get this back on topic...

Due to various reasons, the DLC is not available in many countries, so you might be better off getting the PC version of the game.

And play nice. I'm going to act like this was all in good fun.

Never assume malice when stupidity is to blame.

Its ok laozi likes the pixies.

Lou Gutman, P.I.- It's like I'm not even trying anymore!
http://theatomicdanger.iforumer.com/index....theatomicdanger

One billion b-balls dribbling simultaneously throughout the galaxy. One trillion b-balls being slam dunked through a hoop throughout the galaxy. I can feel every single b-ball that has ever existed at my fingertips. I can feel their collective knowledge channeling through my viens. Every jumpshot, every rebound and three-pointer, every layup, dunk, and free throw. I am there.

I would definitely try for the xbox if at all possible. The PC just still doesn't do it for me for anything other than real time strategy and RPGs w/ turn-based combat. Even with a nifty new gamepad, first person anything, to me, feels all fragile and disconcerting on a PC.

ya Laozi u say that again and i might tell adria the ur discriminating the more civilized people of this world

I am pretty sure that Laozi was just being playful there.

The above post way to hostile, not to mention genuinely more insulting, than anything is this thread would warrant.

*ok, just read some other post laozi made about the French, so you might have a point here.. i can see how repeated comments would get annoying.*

I'm truely sorry if I stepped on anyones toes with my off color comments

People laugh when I say that I think a jellyfish is one of the most beautiful things in the world. What they don't understand is, I mean a jellyfish with long, blond hair.

well apparentley not everyone did I even got an "unoffical" warning from Adria Teksuni

It's hard to convey tone in text, so what might be seen as a joke by those who know you is offensive to others. *shrug*

Anyhoo, it's not laziness, it's business practise. The DLC is free, people probably weren't going to go out and buy the game because of it, so a lot of countries got left out. Does it suck? Yup. But, unfortunately, that's the way it is.

Never assume malice when stupidity is to blame.

Anyhoo, it's not laziness, it's business practise.  The DLC is free, people probably weren't going to go out and buy the game because of it, so a lot of countries got left out.  Does it suck?  Yup.  But, unfortunately, that's the way it is.

Guess you can call it business practice. I call it laziness when a game which has been made for and distributed to several countries/languages decides that the DLC they promised is going to be released only to English version because they don

Anyhoo, it's not laziness, it's business practise.  The DLC is free, people probably weren't going to go out and buy the game because of it, so a lot of countries got left out.  Does it suck?  Yup.  But, unfortunately, that's the way it is.

Guess you can call it business practice. I call it laziness when a game which has been made for and distributed to several countries/languages decides that the DLC they promised is going to be released only to English version because they don