Game Designer Diary

(from the article)

and even shackled myself to a chair and endured the "Star Wars Christmas Special." (I incurred minimal drain bamage but did experience mildly impaired arithmetic skills that prevented me from counting or scripting anything properly.)

Please make certain to forward my condolences to Chris, for having to withstand such a horror, even for the sake of the what should be an incredible storyline :D :)

Because he knew someone would post the link here as soon as it came up on Gamespot.

DISCLAIMER: Do not take what I write seriously unless it is clearly and in no uncertain terms, declared by me to be meant in a serious and non-humoristic manner. If there is no clear indication, asume the post is written in jest. This notification is meant very seriously and its purpouse is to avoid misunderstandings and the consequences thereof. Furthermore; I can not be held accountable for anything I write on these forums since the idea of taking serious responsability for my unserious actions, is an oxymoron in itself.

Important: as the following sentence contains many naughty words I warn you not to read it under any circumstances; botty, knickers, wee, erogenous zone, psychiatrist, clitoris, stockings, bosom, poetry reading, dentist, fellatio and the department of agriculture.

"I suppose outright stupidity and complete lack of taste could also be considered points of view. "

(from the article)

and even shackled myself to a chair and endured the "Star Wars Christmas Special." (I incurred minimal drain bamage but did experience mildly impaired arithmetic skills that prevented me from counting or scripting anything properly.)

Please make certain to forward my condolences to Chris, for having to withstand such a horror, even for the sake of the what should be an incredible storyline :D :)

That reminds me, I've been wondering what exactly the "Star Wars Christmas Special" is. I don't think I've heard of it before.

Yeah, he got that one wrong.

Wasn't the Holiday Special released shortly before Christmas, like a month before or something like that?

That might be the reason for his "mistake". I actually didn't notice the article saying christmas and not holiday the first time I read it :lol:

I remember it had Boba Fett riding around on a dinosaur or something

People laugh when I say that I think a jellyfish is one of the most beautiful things in the world. What they don't understand is, I mean a jellyfish with long, blond hair.

That reminds me, I've been wondering what exactly the "Star Wars Christmas Special" is. I don't think I've heard of it before.

The lucky ones never know what they have do they ;)

Never... ever watch it............................... ever

-There is no Light or Dark. There is only Power, and those to weak to seek it!

-Build a man a fire and he'll be warm for a day. Set a man on fire and he will be warm for the rest of his life.

-I find no joy in taking the life of someone that finds no value in it.

-If you only get out of life what you put into it,why not just keep it all to begin with and save a whole lot of waisted time and effort?

• 1 month later...