A lil thing the devs could do :)

Developers: If you read an original and great idea you actually were inspired by from these boards to put it in the game, is it possible you keep track of who gave it? And give them proper props a bit after the game is out(to not give away the suprise)?

Like if 'suggester A' give an original and creative/great suggestion that is actually implemented. I would like to give 'suggester A' my thanx. And naturally being thankful to the devs for listening :) It would be a bonus for the person giving the effort.

If this doesn't happen consider this my thanx to any of those people who suggest cool things that will actually make it in the game(or even any who make the effort to give suggestions however great or stupid they may be) as a result of an event chain spawned by them. And much thanx for the devs to actually listen :)

Ambrosia3.gif

Probly at the end the game(the part that everone skips)they will have "and thank you to all the people at the OBSIDIAN forums.

"Your total disregard for the law and human decency both disgusts me and touches my heart. Bless you, sir."

"Soilent Green is people. This guy's just a homeless heroin junkie who got in a internet caf

Well, IF the devs got an idea fromt his forum and used it it make the game better, thne IMHO it wouldn't matter if someone here on the forum got the praise or not; the important thing would be that the game got better and thus more enjoyable for us to play.

Despite the fact that many people who've played KOTOR has a negative view on it, I'm still very optimistic about the Februari release and can't wait to get my paws on the game :D

It would be hard to credit any one individual on the forums.

Every noteworthy idea that I've had inspired by some topic or another has been contributed by a number of people instead of just one. Think about how often ideas get repeated around here and you'll understand what I mean. :)

That being said, I'd still like to do something and I have an idea or two. I'll have to get approval first though. :p

-Akari

Whatever happened to your animal project, Akari?

It's mostly done. It's not an animal. At least not the one I coded up so far. But I did implement it in such a way that if the designers come up with other things they want to have tag along with characters, they can. :p

-Akari

Whatever happened to your animal project, Akari?

It's mostly done. It's not an animal. At least not the one I coded up so far. But I did implement it in such a way that if the designers come up with other things they want to have tag along with characters, they can. :rolleyes:

-Akari

For some reason, the first thing I thought of when I read that was R2-D2 turned into a drinks trolley in RotJ...

It would be hard to credit any one individual on the forums.

Every noteworthy idea that I've had inspired by some topic or another has been contributed by a number of people instead of just one. Think about how often ideas get repeated around here and you'll understand what I mean. :p

That being said, I'd still like to do something and I have an idea or two. I'll have to get approval first though. :p

-Akari

Sweet :)

Ambrosia3.gif

Well, IF the devs got an idea fromt his forum and used it it make the game better, thne IMHO it wouldn't matter if someone here on the forum got the praise or not; the important thing would be that the game got better and thus more enjoyable for us to play.

I agree in a sense.. But it does matter to me if it happens otherwise. Although yes, I agree, the ultimate reward in this case is actually getting to play it in the game.

Ambrosia3.gif