Some of the little things

1) If you choose the dark path, the title of Sith, be added to your name

2) For quests make more of the games choices not so black and white. For instance you might think what youve done is worthy of the lightside, (help someone) but you find out that there a criminal,

3) Make the lights and dark side point system hidden.

4) I love those rendered movies!

5) Several situation where you are forced to follow the dark/light path. (Minor only)

6) Hilts for saber

7) Beable to use public transport to go places (you dont see yourself travelingthe screen just black out and your there)

:) Some fun mini games !

Any more?

Very good list IMO.

Add pazaak tournaments. Pro swoop circuit much more then one race on each planet. And a bounty organization of some sort. Much broader and many more all over the whole Universe of KotORII. Maybe even if you choose to be a bounty hunter seriously you get a bounty hunter datapad that has info and pictures of every bounty and possible locations(if any location is known).

But I guess those rnt little things.. lol..

Ambrosia3.gif

Some of those Craftsman mentioned are stuff I'd like to see in the game. But I'd also like to see more endings than just two endings, as my "multiple endings" thread hints at :)

Edit: But tell me, Craftsman, what exactly do you mean by "sith being added to your name"? You mean like "(character name) of the Sith" or "Lord (character name)" or "Darth (character name)"?

Despite the fact that many people who've played KOTOR has a negative view on it, I'm still very optimistic about the Februari release and can't wait to get my paws on the game :D

Guest Fallen Jedi

IMO there should be atleast three endings.

LS ending

Neutral ending

DS ending

But this is just my opinion

IMO there should be atleast three endings.

LS ending

Neutral ending

DS ending

But this is just my opinion

At least, yes. But it'd be good if they branched it out a little more :)

Despite the fact that many people who've played KOTOR has a negative view on it, I'm still very optimistic about the Februari release and can't wait to get my paws on the game :D

Some of those Craftsman mentioned are stuff I'd like to see in the game. But I'd also like to see more endings than just two endings, as my "multiple endings" thread hints at :lol:

Edit: But tell me, Craftsman, what exactly do you mean by "sith being added to your name"? You mean like "(character name) of the Sith" or "Lord (character name)" or "Darth (character name)"?

Maybe you could choose :p

Agreed, except on 4.

So i want:

1) More freedom

2) More combat moves

3) Many more unnecessary places

4) Lesser force users but each with his own story and role in the SW world. (and far more powerful)

5) Increased difficulty

6) Longer gameplay

7) Slower progress, but larger level-limit

:lol: Better inventory! The first one sucks!

9) Improved Force system.

10) and many minor things...

1-The ability to have a 'sell 5/10' option in shops.

Trying to sell grenades you were clicking for 5 minutes to get rid of them all.

2-Masks! Evil looking ones! They don't have to have any special bonuses, we just want evil masks for our dark-side characters. Maybe if you could take them from defeated sith lords it would work- like a trophy B)

1-The ability to have a 'sell 5/10' option in shops.

Trying to sell grenades you were clicking for 5 minutes to get rid of them all.

2-Masks! Evil looking ones! They don't have to have any special bonuses, we just want evil masks for our dark-side characters. Maybe if you could take them from defeated sith lords it would work- like a trophy B)

In the PC version one of the patches released allow you to sell/give all items at once. So if u had 12 blasters pistols u could sell them in one go (using shift i think).

Another great idea by the people who brought you beer milkshakes!

"I don't see a problem...then again, SW isn't my life, so what do I know...." - some who makes 27.8 post per day on a SW forum!

Why would you want the Dark/Light points hidden?

To make it more real, i suppose. But i dont think that would work though.

"I don't see a problem...then again, SW isn't my life, so what do I know...." - some who makes 27.8 post per day on a SW forum!

Hoods! Masks are pointless without 'em!

Amen! :rolleyes:

Considering how late in devolpment the game is, you guys now these list prolly can't/won't effect K2. Sorry if taht burst someones bubble :rolleyes:

1) If you choose the dark path, the title of Sith, be added to your name

Isn't that a bit off? Kinda like having the player be Jedi Pete Smith. Doesn't make sense. Did you mean Darth? Careful, the SW timeline people will be all over you for that one.

Almost all of his points have been addressed in some form during interviews or on the boards.

Guest Fallen Jedi
Considering how late in devolpment the game is, you guys now these list prolly can't/won't effect K2. Sorry if that burst someones bubble

Maby they won't effect K2 but what about K3? B)

Considering how late in devolpment the game is, you guys now these list prolly can't/won't effect K2. Sorry if taht burst someones bubble :rolleyes:

Thats ok. Bubbles still intact!

Considering how late in devolpment the game is, you guys now these list prolly can't/won't effect K2. Sorry if that burst someones bubble

Maby they won't effect K2 but what about K3? B)

I knew that was coming.....well....then....you posted this in the wrong forum! HA!HAHA!

Seriously, I could careless that people throw around ideas, but it seems people think that some of these can still effect K2....odds are they can't. Just wanted to make sure people understand, to the best of my knowledge, where the games at. Most of the points listed have already been addressed tho.

• 2 weeks later...

Other games have managed it! (Grand Theft Auto) So i don't see why Obsidian couldn't as well. Maybe they just dont want to.

Dont think so.