for SW fans

Raven

The title's quite okay by me. It complements Return of the Jedi quite well.

Just curious but what exactly do the Sith need revenge for in this next installment? Were they beaten to a pulp? Were they losing? Anything that would warrant revenge?

I'm guessing they're pissed because the Sith have been repressed for so long, forced into hiding and all that for hundreds of years etc, being hunted/swatted down everything they show themselves.

For at least a thousand years, since near to the time of Darth Bane.

I still havent seen a single person who says these names are so crappy give a better name.

If these names are so stupid even a lacky non-creative mind could think up a title better in the likes of 20 seconds.

Plz expand my mind. Anyone who says the title blows. Give a better one plz.

In fact, I challenge anyone to come up wioth better names then:

Attack of the Clones

or

Revenge of the Sith

Sure they rnt names that make you launch into pure extasy with moment they leave someones mouth(or enter your mind in text).. But hey, what movie title does?

Im interested. I won't take this biased either. I just honestly want to see what names these critisizers come up with. lol.. And maybe even a little deep down inside wanting to watch them tear each others names up.. lol... Like they do to Lucas.

Ambrosia3.gif

Actually, the only reason I brought it up is because that post reminded me of an episode of Whose Line where they were trying to come up with the worst possible Presidential candidates, and Jar Jar was one of them...

'Revenge of the Sith' is a dumbest name I've ever heard  <_<

Is it worse than Return of the Jedi?

:p

I thought about that and reconsidered my opinion, thanks to you and your post.

Maybe there is some kind of poetic contrast between those titles:

Phantom Menace - something dark, creepy, threatning, obscure, unexpected

A New Hope - something bright, clear, promissing, awaited by many

Return of the Jedi - Sith goes, Jedi stay

Revenge of the Sith - Jedis go, Sith stays

But what about 'Attack of the Clones' and 'Empire Strikes back', where is the contrast? It's a bit odd...

i still don't understand why ep. 1 got that horrible title, it didnt even make sence

"The Phantom Menace" is Darth Sidious. If you can't figure it out, you should try listening to the dialogue.........

It was but I would take it a step further and say the Phantom Menace were the Sith.

"The Phantom Menace" is Darth Sidious. If you can't figure it out, you should try listening to the dialogue.........

Yes, you are totally right. It appears in dialogue.

It's both of them, Sidious is like the father that Anakin never had.

Both of them construct this "Phantom Menace" model.

I think it's a great name. Still, English is not my native lenguage, and for you english speakers, the title can seem incredibly stupid.

So your meaning worth respect.