Which Known KII Sith Lord Is Your Favorite?

Which Sith Lord is your favorite, Darth Sion or Masked Guy?  

53 members have voted

1. 1. Which Sith Lord is your favorite, Darth Sion or Masked Guy?

• Darth Sion
    • Masked Guy

Well, Darth Sion seems more like the thugish type rather than the calm manipulator-type, so I'll choose "Darth Ni" for now :p

Despite the fact that many people who've played KOTOR has a negative view on it, I'm still very optimistic about the Februari release and can't wait to get my paws on the game :D

Neither of them. Both seem un-original. Sion is okay with his Resident Evil look which is unique for for Star Wars, but the idea behind his character is something that has been used before. The masked guy no, cause how many more times are we going to get Masked Villians? Not just in the gaming industry but in the entertainment industry as a whole. That theme is so over-used.

Uthar in KOTOR would make a great villian. Not saying that he should be the villian but the idea behind his character and his overall charsima and personality. He seemed more imposing then Malak.

The to-be-announced Sith Yoda-thing.

I made this half-pony half-monkey monster to please you

But I get the feeling that you don't like it

What's with all the screaming?

You like monkeys, you like ponies

Maybe you don't like monsters so much

Maybe I used too many monkeys

Isn't it enough to know that I ruined a pony making a gift for you?

Well, thats his confirmed name....

I hope they change it that name really sucks

the force is what gives a jedi his power. its an energy field created by all living things. it surrounds us and penetrates us. it binds the galaxy together

The masked guy no, cause how many more times are we going to get Masked Villians? Not just in the gaming industry but in the entertainment industry as a whole.  That theme is so over-used.

Personality, not appearance...don't judge a book by it's cover...I thought you believed in that, especially when you said you would asterisk-asterisk-asterisk-asterisk the ugly Mira....

The to-be-announced Sith Yoda-thing.

I love the sound of that. Ever since Yoda vs. Dooku I have been dying to see a Yoda creature in action. But I voted for the masked Sith. I love guys who just sit back and watch all the action and you think to yourself "I'm about to slaughter this guy but he seems so calm". I see him being somewhat like Palpatine.