OMG OMG OMG PART2!!!1

ya this is a pointless post

People laugh when I say that I think a jellyfish is one of the most beautiful things in the world. What they don't understand is, I mean a jellyfish with long, blond hair.

I'm not sure why this guy hasn't been banned yet. Every single one of his posts have been either a)to start a flame war or b)to post something rediculous.

I suggest he visit the Lucasarts forums. They're more his intelligence level.

"Console exclusive is such a harsh word." - Darque

"Console exclusive is two words Darque." - Nartwak (in response to Darque's observation)

I haven't seen you be funny once, and while we're talking about people getting what they deserve............................

People laugh when I say that I think a jellyfish is one of the most beautiful things in the world. What they don't understand is, I mean a jellyfish with long, blond hair.

Maybe he might post something useful during some portion of his existence. Until then we might have to be patient.
I rather see him banned.

Forst off, PalpaTANG posting something useful. Yeah Right.

Secondly, I would rather see him impaled on a rusty spike, and banned.

I'm not sure why this guy hasn't been banned yet. Every single one of his posts have been either a)to start a flame war or b)to post something rediculous.

I suggest he visit the Lucasarts forums. They're more his intelligence level.

So true

P.S. Lock this thread and ban PalpaTANG

Edited by KOTORFanactic

I rather see him banned.

Banned? Ha! You should see how many PM's I've gotten from Phosphor and Adria. I am popular.

Actually, I imagine those were warnings....because they're being NICE to you. Bog only knows it's in the name of fairness. :p

I rather see him banned.

End of thread.

Agreed. :)