Where GL gets his inspiration from!

Have a look at this and let me know if he reminds you of a certain Scooby Doo character.

Another great idea by the people who brought you beer milkshakes!

"I don't see a problem...then again, SW isn't my life, so what do I know...." - some who makes 27.8 post per day on a SW forum!

He's got virtually got the same name, looks like him and is alway afraid like him!

"I don't see a problem...then again, SW isn't my life, so what do I know...." - some who makes 27.8 post per day on a SW forum!

Is it GL tht writes this Clone Wars cartoon series? Is it any good? There's no chance it will get aired here. (I guess I saved to myself half an hour each week)

This is too silly; there are many people out there who take all this SW history very seriously -it's thanks to them that this vast SW industry has come into existence. While it may be a fine way to mock this fantasy universe, it's somewhat disrespectful. I used to tease my D&D playing friends by coming up with fancy 'fantasy-world' names that were based on silly stuff like this, and they were offended; that's the same kind of thing here.

I loathe Scooby-Doo anyway.

Zwangvolle Plage!

M

Shaggy is the inspiration for that character. The director has confirmed that.

Has he? What about copyright?

Is it GL tht writes this Clone Wars cartoon series? Is it any good? There's no chance it will get aired here. (I guess I saved to myself half an hour each week)

GL doesn't write the Clone Wars, and I don't think it's very good, but some episodes are much better than others. The only episodes I liked are #1 and #20.

You can download them here. http://spacestation.sytes.net/movie/

Bandwidth ain't too great - only 15k for me.

episode 1 is the start of the Clone Wars... and episode 20 has General Grevious (SW: Episode 3 villain) and the Jedi who looks like Shaggy. :)

Episode 20 is good. Forget the rest. They're much worse, and some are very silly and over the top. The one with Mace Windu is ridiculous.

You guys all watch that show? I saw it once and thought it was the most stupid thing ever.

:p I doubt we're all watching it that much, even if I think more than a few are at least a little interested in it since it is Star Wars... But since it doesn't have subtitles, there's far better things I can do rather than watch it :)

Despite the fact that many people who've played KOTOR has a negative view on it, I'm still very optimistic about the Februari release and can't wait to get my paws on the game :D

He said the same thing about VtM Bloodlines. I guess Dark Wanderer just likes subtitles.

No, I don't "like" them. I need them. Hearing impared, see? If there's no subtitles (on whatever I'm playing/watching), then I can't understand what they're saying, thus I can't understand what's going on, can't "catch" jokes, puns, irony or anything. It's as simple as that. <_<

Despite the fact that many people who've played KOTOR has a negative view on it, I'm still very optimistic about the Februari release and can't wait to get my paws on the game :D

Oh, sorry. :p No offense intended.

None taken :). I'm used to it ;). Still, now you see why I'm, so "hell-bent" on subtitles? I mean, go try to play KOTOR with the sound off and no subtitles.. How fun is that, to not get the story nor what's happening "in general?" :)

Oh, sorry.  :p No offense intended.

None taken :). I'm used to it ;). Still, now you see why I'm, so "hell-bent" on subtitles? I mean, go try to play KOTOR with the sound off and no subtitles.. How fun is that, to not get the story nor what's happening "in general?" :)

I see what you mean. Hooray for subtitles! :D

And I find it kind of funny

I find it kind of sad

The dreams in which I'm dying

Are the best I've ever had

I see what you mean. Hooray for subtitles! :D

Hehe :)

At least that's something to be grateful to Lucasarts for, so far they've always included subtitles in their games* and for that I'm very grateful to them ;)

*an exceptation was the cutscenes of Grim Fandango, through :p

The lastest patch fixes this I think.

That's so? Thanks for the tip, I'll download it, althrough it'll take a month or so until I'm reunited with my Grim Fandango :unsure:.