Do poor PC Gamers at least get a demo?

Since it seems Bill Gates paid you guys to delay the PC version so he can get more XBoxs to sell and thus make more money that he gave you(again*) could the PC gamers at least get some sort of a demo that show some new features like the new lightsaber stances, new combat animations, and the wrist mounted rocket launcher?

*Note: Same thing happened with KotOR 1!

"Some people are always trying to iceskate uphill."

Blade(Wesley Snipes) from the movie Blade.

Edited for content

"The first human who hurled an insult instead of a stone was the founder of civilization." - Sigmund Freud

Nah!!!!

We PC users could have an extra area were we confornt an extra Sith Lord

You may haven't heard of him but during the events of KOTOR he was trying to further develop his empire, Microsith

his name is at last revealed.

All pc users have to do is kill Darth Bill :blink:

And by the light of the moon

He prays for their beauty not doom

No! Don't be daft

People laugh when I say that I think a jellyfish is one of the most beautiful things in the world. What they don't understand is, I mean a jellyfish with long, blond hair.

So would I, and I think I even read something saying it was possible, but they are in Bill Gate's pocket....and that isn't an easy thing to get out of.

Edited for content

"The first human who hurled an insult instead of a stone was the founder of civilization." - Sigmund Freud

Well most of us are waiting anxiously for KOTOR2, I don't see how they could go on without bying the game.

Publishers who do such things are usually the ones who know they aren't going to loose anything by doing so. Unfortunately KOTOR 2 gives LA this opportunity as it is a major game.

ya and why buy games at all, just pc applications like microsoft word and photoshop, that'll show them :rolleyes:

People laugh when I say that I think a jellyfish is one of the most beautiful things in the world. What they don't understand is, I mean a jellyfish with long, blond hair.

ahem :ph34r:

there are also other means of palying the game..... :rolleyes:

maybe I'll buy it well afterwards when it's price will be reduced (a lot) :)

Problem is KotOR was so damn good, so the hype is just enormous for this game (I cant imagine not ever playing it).....that is one reason i want a demo so I can see if it lives up to the hype and isn't just some mod I could dl off the internet.

Edited for content

I know what you said, I just think its stupid

If you're really interested in boycotting something maybe your energies would be better put use on something important

Nobody is enforcing you to buy it.

It's your own choice really but don't go trying persuade everyone in here that this game is going to suck.

Nobody is enforcing you to buy it.

It's your own choice really but don't go trying persuade everyone in here that this game is going to suck.

I see you haven't met Hades_One yet. I would probaly say the he, Nar Sa, and I are the Holy Trinity of forum ****

"I would probaly say the he, Nar Sa, and I are the Holy Trinity of forum ****"

*cough* You obviously haven't met Volourn yet. *cough*

Anyways, hades, as per usual, youa re smoking dope again. You tell people NOT to buy the game when you know full well you are gonna buy it yourself. Stop being a hypcrite.

Also, chidlren, being a thief and supporting theivery is wrong so stop that crap.

As for MS and LA being so evil perhaps you should sticka fork in your lies. Afterall, it was the good gentlemen and gentle women including the two cool leader dudes at those two fine companies that helped make KOTOR a possibility. Stop whining.,

If you don't want the game; don't buy it. if you do (and since most of us are here because we do so you will) buy it.

Game over.

DWARVES IN PROJECT ETERNITY = VOLOURN HAS PLEDGED $250.

Volourn I would say you're more a jerk than an **** brattish, I mean you're canadian.