The Pet?

ya those are definitly not "pets" too bad, also too bad the bears are going to get trounced by the Eagles

People laugh when I say that I think a jellyfish is one of the most beautiful things in the world. What they don't understand is, I mean a jellyfish with long, blond hair.

Akari said the zabrek had the pet. He also said the floating droid in the 3rd screenshot was not a pet, but a peragus repair droid that would regenerate hostile droids. However the first 2 screenshots may show the pet.

On the other hand the pet might be the Zabrek's detachable left hand.

Everyone knows Science Fiction is really cool. You know what PoE really needs? Spaceships! There isn't any game that wouldn't be improved by a space combat minigame. Adding one to PoE would send sales skyrocketing, and ensure the game was remembered for all time!!!!!

I hope not, that would be kind of lame.

People laugh when I say that I think a jellyfish is one of the most beautiful things in the world. What they don't understand is, I mean a jellyfish with long, blond hair.

as lame as that

I think this might be the pet, because if I remember correctly Akari said the pet was going to be with the Zabrak party member. If you look at the screens with the possible pet, the Zabrak is also present. The screen that Akari confirmed is the droid healer does not have the Zabrak.

It would be cool if maybe T3 was a pet, then u could use him all the time without worrying whether or not to have him hold that precious part member space.

"Some people are always trying to iceskate uphill."

Blade(Wesley Snipes) from the movie Blade.

Edited for content

"The first human who hurled an insult instead of a stone was the founder of civilization." - Sigmund Freud