KotOR movie

In the good tradition of the "If there ever was a <insert game name here> movie, who would you cast in it?" tradition, here's the KotOR movie thread!

Now I know there will never be a KotOR movie (though it would be a lot better than the prequels), but that's not the point. I've just found a few actors who I think would fit their roles perfectly and wanted to know if you guys could find better ones. So here we go.

Bastila - Elizabeth Hurley

I've always thought these two were very alike. They have about the same looks and accent. I was watching Bedazzled last night, and when she said "I have a dark side too, you know" I got my confirmation. Liz Hurley would make the perfect Bastila.

Carth - Colin Farrell

They have the same doggy eyes, and Farrell would be perfect in the role of a whiner.

Jolee - Danny Glover

I know you're gonna think that this is a weird choice (imagine Glover with a lightsaber), but I think he really does look like Jolee. His voice doesn't quite sound like Jolee's, though.

I haven't had time to think of more, but I'm sure some of you have. So post ahead!

What I think would make a good KOTOR film

Cast-

Revan: Tom Cruise

Bastila: Liv Tyler

Carth: Kurt Russel

Malak: Vin Deasil

Bandon: ???

Uthar: Patrick Stewart

Canderous: Ron Perlman

Jolee: Morgan Freedman

Hk-47: CGI character, voiced by the same guy who did hk in kotor

T3-M4: CGI character or mechanical puppet, with computer generated sounds

Yuthura: Angelina Jolee

Mission: Hilary Duff

Zaalbar: anyone tall that can make wookie sounds

Alot of the story would have to be cut out to make it not an overly long and boring film. So the dantooine training would be for the most part skipped to the part with the temple. Then korriban and kashyyk would be explored for star maps. Most of both would be skipped besides a few tombs and the whole freeing the wookies quest. Then the leviathan and the unknown world and the star forge. Alot of taris would also be taken out

Ehm, isn't Bastila supposed to be 18-20 years old or something? Elizabeth Hurley is 30-40! She's way too old to play Bastila, imo. Kate Beckinsale would be a better choice, I think. ;)

The dude who played Hector in Troy could play Revan, he was a good actor.

Edward Atterton (Anyone seen him in Children of Dune?) as Carth Onasi.

Ehm, isn't Bastila supposed to be 18-20 years old or something? Elizabeth Hurley is 30-40! She's way too old to play Bastila, imo. Kate Beckinsale would be a better choice, I think. ;)

The dude who played Hector in Troy could play Revan, he was a good actor.

Edward Atterton (Anyone seen him in Children of Dune?) as Carth Onasi.

Kira Knightly would be better for the role of Bastila, she is also hotter!

Plus she has the accent!

Another great idea by the people who brought you beer milkshakes!

"I don't see a problem...then again, SW isn't my life, so what do I know...." - some who makes 27.8 post per day on a SW forum!

Guest Fallen Jedi
Keira Knightley would be better for the role of Bastila, she is also hotter!

Definately!

Haha! I'd like to see him waving his lightsabre around. :D

I only just came up with the idea of Kira Knightly but the more i think about it, the more i think she would really suit the role.

She is young, good looking, already has the accent and i could see her doing well as a slightly 'stuck up' jedi.

"I don't see a problem...then again, SW isn't my life, so what do I know...." - some who makes 27.8 post per day on a SW forum!

What I think would make a good KOTOR film

Cast-

Revan: Tom Cruise

Bastila: Liv Tyler

Carth: Kurt Russel

Malak: Vin Deasil

Bandon: ???

Uthar: Patrick Stewart

Canderous: Ron Perlman

Hk-47: CGI character, voiced by the same guy who did hk in kotor

T3-M4: CGI character or mechanical puppet, with computer generated sounds

Yuthura: Angelina Jolee

Mission: Hilary Duff

Zaalbar: anyone tall that can make wookie sounds

Alot of the story would have to be cut out to make it not an overly long and boring film. So the dantooine training would be for the most part skipped to the part with the temple. Then korriban and kashyyk would be explored for star maps. Most of both would be skipped besides a few tombs and the whole freeing the wookies quest. Then the leviathan and the unknown world and the star forge. Alot of taris would also be taken out

hm.... perfect:-D

I like your idea about Liz Hurley and Colin Farrel. However to play Jolee i would have Morgan Freeman.

Liz Hurley is too old!

I like your idea about Liz Hurley and Colin Farrel. However to play Jolee i would have Morgan Freeman.

Liz Hurley is too old!

but she's hawt ;)

I've though about Morgan Freeman, but I think physically Danny Glover resembles him more.

Liz Hurley is too old!

but she's hawt :lol:

I've though about Morgan Freeman, but I think physically Danny Glover resembles him more.

But not as "hawt" ;):) as Kira Knightly!

They want Elizabeth Hurley for her dashing english accent, guvner!

That maybe but i think Kira's accent is already closer to Bastila's!

upon closer inspection, Liz Hurley will be 40 next year