Hardest moments

More puzzles and more moral dilemas (sp?) would be good.

Another great idea by the people who brought you beer milkshakes!

"I don't see a problem...then again, SW isn't my life, so what do I know...." - some who makes 27.8 post per day on a SW forum!

And a bit longer maybe 40-45 hours.

"I don't see a problem...then again, SW isn't my life, so what do I know...." - some who makes 27.8 post per day on a SW forum!

It took forever to beat the game originaly, I was a scoundrel who had horrible stats. To top off the whole disaster i desided to go down the jedi path of a guardian. I had to kill malak with mines and saber throw, I only came out the victor because of the horrible pathing malak has to work with

It took forever to beat the game originaly, I was a scoundrel who had horrible stats. To top off the whole disaster i desided to go down the jedi path of a guardian. I had to kill malak with mines and saber throw, I only came out the victor because of the horrible pathing malak has to work with

I cannot believe! What kind of luck do you have?!

Yes, the korriban puzzle was very irritating my first time around. As i look back I now realize that the only reason i had such a tough time with it was because before desiding to take on the ancient sith puzzle, I put back 6 shots of jack daniels

- That Mandalorian raider leader on Dantooine whooped me pretty bad the first few times I fought him.

- Beating the Taris Governor (with my party) and Bendak Starkiller (alone) with a level 2 Scoundrel. Possible, but incredibly annoying.

- Beating Malak with my Light Side Guardian my first time through. I didn't have a single Force Power capable of knocking out those Jedi containers, so I had to keep fighting him after he recharged.

Otherwise, yeah, KOTOR was not a challenging game. Not in the least.

I made this half-pony half-monkey monster to please you

But I get the feeling that you don't like it

What's with all the screaming?

You like monkeys, you like ponies

Maybe you don't like monsters so much

Maybe I used too many monkeys

Isn't it enough to know that I ruined a pony making a gift for you?

Yes, the korriban puzzle was very irritating my first time around. As i look back I now realize that the only reason i had such a tough time with it was because before desiding to take on the ancient sith puzzle, I put back 6 shots of jack daniels

Well good for u!

The last Sith tomb on Korriban. I first went left to the puzzle what takes long enough anyway. Then I went right cause I wanted to see what was there. Got killed twice there. Then I used all the mines I had ( quite a lot, never use them ) and IK'ed those critters. Malak on the Leviathan was harder then on the starforge for me.

He was much easier on the leviathan, or atleast for me he was!

Lesse. The first time, I hadn't a blessed clue what I was doing. I believe I went soldier/guardian. So, with that in mind...

Hard Part #1: I was in the Black Vulkur base. There's a barracks room there with about six guys, and I decided, like a fool, to go into it with the melee. It must have taken me about ten tries. The second time through the game, I zapped them all with a control panel. Go figure.

Hard Part #2: Star Forge, Deck 2. Again, this was my first time through. I got destroyed over and over again, thanks A) to the endless waves of enemies and B) to the fact that my NPCs would dash off like perfect idiots into A. That made business very difficult. Other than that, I rarely had a TPK unless I was just careless.

Hard Part #3: Trying to take out Darth Malak as a Light Side Scoundrel/Consular with no offensive powers. *clicks stun droid and prays in vain that it works*

--Me.

I think the only hard moment was the two terentateks on korriban. They were strong and immune to almost everything.

Malak was very easy on the starforge, i've put up a dueling shield i've stroke him 3 times with power attack and he was down.

You can beat Yuthura and Uthar in the same time very easily too, if you have the right force powers. They didn't have resistance against master fear (i don't know what it's name on level 3), so you can kill them without loosing a single hp.

The puzzles were a bit annoying but not too hard.

I think the only hard moment was the two terentateks on korriban. They were strong and immune to almost everything.

Malak was very easy on the starforge, i've put up a dueling shield i've stroke him 3 times with power attack and he was down.

You can beat Yuthura and Uthar in the same time very easily too, if you have the right force powers. They didn't have resistance against master fear (i don't know what it's name on level 3), so you can kill them without loosing a single hp.

Its called insanity.

I agree with nyugisszorny. The two terentateks in the sith test on Korriban was the hardest part in the game. Malak was hard the first few tries, because i didnt know about using force powers to destroy the jedi in the tubes.

I had to do some sort of a trick to beat the terantateks but again the fight looked so lame: I ran to the corner opposite to the hall entrance and activated the lever that opened the door beside it. I barely made it to the room and hid behind the statue in the middle; in the meanwhile the terantateks got themselves stuck, performing diverse dance figures in front of the door. I employed various force powers to slowly take the two beasts down, without getting hurt at all -but Revan the Dark Lord hiding behind a statue to zap his foe, waiting to be recharged, continually cursing that he forgot to take his grenades..... humiliating.

Zwangvolle Plage!

M

Its called insanity.

I agree with nyugisszorny. The two terentateks in the sith test on Korriban was the hardest part in the game. Malak was hard the first few tries, because i didnt know about using force powers to destroy the jedi in the tubes.

On my first game i played Korriban last, so the Tereneks (sp?) were fairly easy but they are quite hard if you go there earier on in the game.

Guest Fallen Jedi

The terentateks were easy...

When you come into the room run across it and go behind the rock. Then throw a grenade and they will charge at you, but suddenly stop. Then you can blast them with pistols or a rifle.

It's a bug but a useful one