Lightsabers

I would like ti if the lightsaber was kept in the jedi's robes when you weren't using it, kind of looks stupid when you runign around alwasy hold your lightsaber in your hands, especially if you use two or a double bladed.

Plus it would make for some cool sequences to see your character whip out his saber before a battle

What I remember is that the discussion was about having the weapon clipped on your belt and having it visible on the model and the devs said that would be way too time consuming but I suppose if it wasn't visible on the model and your character just whipped it out as blaster bolts started flying then maybe it is possilbe........heck they probably wouldn't even have to change the animations just make it so the lightsaber hilt can't be seen in your hand like it usually is. Probably it will end up as some sort of mod.

"Some people are always trying to iceskate uphill."

Blade(Wesley Snipes) from the movie Blade.

Edited for content

"The first human who hurled an insult instead of a stone was the founder of civilization." - Sigmund Freud

Yeah I always found it funny with Bastila and her huge lightsabre always in hand guess she uses it so much there's no point to put it away...

There's more than a couple times I thought it was funny when I had one of my female chars and a 1-handed sabre running around with Bastila and that monstrous toy of hers...

Guess she likes them big...

Speaking of which, that reminds me of rotj (haven't seen it for years) when R2D2 shoots Luke's lightsabre out of a compartment and Luke catches it...how cool is that?

K2 will have a rapid weapon switch function, if that was set to equip nothing then the result would the the same.

DISCLAIMER: Do not take what I write seriously unless it is clearly and in no uncertain terms, declared by me to be meant in a serious and non-humoristic manner. If there is no clear indication, asume the post is written in jest. This notification is meant very seriously and its purpouse is to avoid misunderstandings and the consequences thereof. Furthermore; I can not be held accountable for anything I write on these forums since the idea of taking serious responsability for my unserious actions, is an oxymoron in itself.

Important: as the following sentence contains many naughty words I warn you not to read it under any circumstances; botty, knickers, wee, erogenous zone, psychiatrist, clitoris, stockings, bosom, poetry reading, dentist, fellatio and the department of agriculture.

"I suppose outright stupidity and complete lack of taste could also be considered points of view. "