Anyone else notice these

in these two picts you can clearly see that there is two different hilts being used, also in the second pict what is up with the zabark's arm?

http://www.gamespot.com/pc/rpg/kotor2/screens.html?page=110

http://www.gamespot.com/pc/rpg/kotor2/screens.html?page=108

"The only difference between genius and stupidity is genius has its limits!" - Albert Einstein.

"It's better to be thought a fool, than to open your mouth and remove all doubt!"

"You can try to kill me, you'd fail!, but you can try!" - Revan.

"When you have exhausted all other possibilities whatever remains, however improbable must be the truth." - Sherlock Holmes (a.k.a. Sir Arthur Conan Dole)

"A lack of planning on your part, does not constitute an emergency on my part"

AscendedPaladin.png

Could the two hilts be possibles a normal saber and a short saber?

People laugh when I say that I think a jellyfish is one of the most beautiful things in the world. What they don't understand is, I mean a jellyfish with long, blond hair.

Ya now thats being held together by shear force of will. :rolleyes:

People laugh when I say that I think a jellyfish is one of the most beautiful things in the world. What they don't understand is, I mean a jellyfish with long, blond hair.

Could the two hilts be possibles a normal saber and a short saber?

I don't think so because the normal saber and the short both had the same hilts in KOTOR... didn't they?

"The only difference between genius and stupidity is genius has its limits!" - Albert Einstein.

"It's better to be thought a fool, than to open your mouth and remove all doubt!"

"You can try to kill me, you'd fail!, but you can try!" - Revan.

"When you have exhausted all other possibilities whatever remains, however improbable must be the truth." - Sherlock Holmes (a.k.a. Sir Arthur Conan Dole)

"A lack of planning on your part, does not constitute an emergency on my part"

AscendedPaladin.png

Your party members alignment changes with yours, he's probabaly either or... but he could be restricted to just one side... If so it looks like DS.

You can't tell very well in the pics but those could easy be a reg. and short lightsaber... it could also be an ornate one, like the sith lightsaber you get on korriban in KotOR

I thought they already stated that we would have many different hilts???  Is the Zabrak DS or LS....anyone have any ideas?  Also...is that other female the players character???  She looks DS to me (pale skin).

The Zabrak is reportedly very LS.

Interesting. Makes a change from Maul :unsure:

Where did that info come from? It's the first I've heard of the Zabrak.