How many endings?

Alright, I brought up the question in the question to the Devs thread. I'm really not expecting an answer from them either way, but I was just wondering what other's take is on this.

Sorry if the topics been brought up before, I've only been following KOTOR 2 for about a week now. I didn't see it discussed anywhere, so I figured I'd ask:

Will/should there be more than 2 endings this time around?

Alright, I brought up the question in the question to the Devs thread.  I'm really not expecting an answer from them either way, but I was just wondering what other's take is on this. 

Sorry if the topics been brought up before, I've only been following KOTOR 2 for about a week now.  I didn't see it discussed anywhere, so I figured I'd ask:

Will/should there be more than 2 endings this time around?

There should be many more than 2 endings this time. Obsidian, take your cues from Fallout series. :( Will there be? Probably not. :blink:

That question will not be answered until the first reviews will show up.

"Some men see things as they are and say why?"
"I dream things that never were and say why not?"
- George Bernard Shaw

"Hope in reality is the worst of all evils because it prolongs the torments of man."
- Friedrich Nietzsche

"The amount of energy necessary to refute bull**** is an order of magnitude bigger than to produce it."

- Some guy 

Kill Jar Jar, you got a reply to your question.... Not a big reply but you got one, heh.

Yeah, I was happy to see it.

John Morgan says "Probably" so I'm thinking more likely "yes" than "no". I think it would really make the title a lot more fun. I'd probably play through more than the three times I played through KOTOR 1 before I felt like I was ready to move on to another game.

I'm gonna vote for NO endings. What happens is you're sent on an endless quest and the game just never ends. Take THAT! (2:15 am here, gimme a break)

"Console exclusive is such a harsh word." - Darque

"Console exclusive is two words Darque." - Nartwak (in response to Darque's observation)

Yes, but it still remains only 2 endings. :)

The Dark Side still plays the same whether you are male or female.

The Light Side still plays the same whether you are male or female.

There are atleast 3 different factions that are interested in your future so i'm assuming that there will be a different ending for each faction depending which one you side with!

Another great idea by the people who brought you beer milkshakes!

"I don't see a problem...then again, SW isn't my life, so what do I know...." - some who makes 27.8 post per day on a SW forum!

I thought it was already confirmed in the Ask a Dev thread.

Not absolutely confirmed JM said 'probably'.

"I don't see a problem...then again, SW isn't my life, so what do I know...." - some who makes 27.8 post per day on a SW forum!

oh... ;) okay

But i think that there will because as i already mentioned, there are more than two factions in TSL.

oh... :)  okay

But i think that there will because as i already mentioned, there are more than two factions in TSL.

It really depends how they are presenting this to you. My guess is there will still be just two endings. Either kill all the Sith Lords as the good guy. Or kill all the Sith Lords and take their place. WOw. ;)