Is any1 actually gonna post?  

12 members have voted

1. 1. Is any1 actually gonna post?

• Yes
    • No
    • Cant be bothered
    • I'm a complete looser

God its slow in here today!!!

Another great idea by the people who brought you beer milkshakes!

"I don't see a problem...then again, SW isn't my life, so what do I know...." - some who makes 27.8 post per day on a SW forum!

There are over 20 members online and no1 has anything to say!!! I gonna die of boredom soon or at least fall into a coma (SP?).

Another great idea by the people who brought you beer milkshakes!

"I don't see a problem...then again, SW isn't my life, so what do I know...." - some who makes 27.8 post per day on a SW forum!

There needs to be some new info about the game posted at some site or developer soon, or we'll die of topic-starvation <_<

Despite the fact that many people who've played KOTOR has a negative view on it, I'm still very optimistic about the Februari release and can't wait to get my paws on the game :D

or, we'll die of intoxication due to older topics popping up in new threads

Plauge or cholera... What a choice :unsure:

Despite the fact that many people who've played KOTOR has a negative view on it, I'm still very optimistic about the Februari release and can't wait to get my paws on the game :D

you think its slow now try being online at 4am eastern time and see how busy it is :D

"The only difference between genius and stupidity is genius has its limits!" - Albert Einstein.

"It's better to be thought a fool, than to open your mouth and remove all doubt!"

"You can try to kill me, you'd fail!, but you can try!" - Revan.

"When you have exhausted all other possibilities whatever remains, however improbable must be the truth." - Sherlock Holmes (a.k.a. Sir Arthur Conan Dole)

"A lack of planning on your part, does not constitute an emergency on my part"

AscendedPaladin.png

Blood will follow blooooood! Dy-ing time is heeeere! *Damage Incorporated*

Say what? i wasn't paying attention.

"Some men see things as they are and say why?"
"I dream things that never were and say why not?"
- George Bernard Shaw

"Hope in reality is the worst of all evils because it prolongs the torments of man."
- Friedrich Nietzsche

"The amount of energy necessary to refute bull**** is an order of magnitude bigger than to produce it."

- Some guy