October XBN.. if avoiding spoilers avoid this

Actually, HK-47 was built by Revan during the Mandalorian War. I am not sure, but i think HK was sent a mission to kill Mandalore, leader of the Mandalorians.

Your PC in TSL fought under, and perhaps, with Revan. So there is a good chance that your PC met HK-47 during the Mandalorian War

Actually, HK-47 was built by Revan during the Mandalorian War. I am not sure, but i think HK was sent a mission to kill Mandalore, leader of the Mandalorians.

The only thing I can remeber is that HK says the he was sent ito mandalorian space for a mission that he can not remember and was taken prisoner by another mandalorian who later tried to use HK to kill mandalore, but I don't think it was ever really said that revan sent HK to kill mandalore. Or am I misstaken, because I know that revan killed mandalore himself, canderus tells the PC this during the long talks they have.

"The only difference between genius and stupidity is genius has its limits!" - Albert Einstein.

"It's better to be thought a fool, than to open your mouth and remove all doubt!"

"You can try to kill me, you'd fail!, but you can try!" - Revan.

"When you have exhausted all other possibilities whatever remains, however improbable must be the truth." - Sherlock Holmes (a.k.a. Sir Arthur Conan Dole)

"A lack of planning on your part, does not constitute an emergency on my part"

AscendedPaladin.png

I am wrong and u r right stargate. I hav worked that out after a quick trip down memory lane.

I do remember Canderous saying that Revan himself killed Mandalore. At first i only remebered that HK was sent on a mission into Mandalore space.

Still thx for correcting me stargate.

1) Previously, you could use workbenches to modify existing weaponry and armor by adding new parts and upgrades, as well as augmenting your lightsaber with new crystals, nut now food, medicines, and chemicals can be similarly tampered with. In Lords, it will be possible to take an Item

I don't think it says Revan killed mandalore either, it said the sith took him back to Korriban and used there dark magics or something.....

People laugh when I say that I think a jellyfish is one of the most beautiful things in the world. What they don't understand is, I mean a jellyfish with long, blond hair.

after the "revalation" and you talk with HK (after the memory core thingy being restored), he says that he was created by Revan shortly after Malak and Revan began the war to conquer the galaxy but if that happened, Mandalore would have already been dead and the Mandalorian soldier couldnt have sent him against Mandalore since Revan killed Mandalore in the final battle of the Mandalorian war but that was before the Sith war to conquer the galaxy began....

I think we have run into a plot mess here...

Not like it matters anyway

Maybe you are the apprentice.

It seems more logical that way, after all you are the one who lost the connection to the Force so how can you shortly afterwards teach another?

And by the light of the moon

He prays for their beauty not doom

No plot mess. HK was indeed built after the Mandalorian wars, and was sent to Mandalorian space during Malaks and Revans conquest days. What people don't know is that a Mandalore, isn't one man, who ever takes the mask becomes Mandalore. When Revan Killed Mandalore at the Battle of Malchor V, another took the Mask and became Mandalore.

KOTOR 2 must be completed

Which is kinda cool, because the writers didn't know they did this. Another Mandalore was created by accident, and fortunatly it doesn't mess with Continuity. Even help out What Canderous said about how maybe someday the Mandalorians would rebuild, which during KOTOR they are doing.

KOTOR 2 must be completed

4) Twenty or so minutes in, you

"The only difference between genius and stupidity is genius has its limits!" - Albert Einstein.

"It's better to be thought a fool, than to open your mouth and remove all doubt!"

"When you have exhausted all other possibilities whatever remains, however improbable must be the truth." - Sherlock Holmes (a.k.a. Sir Arthur Conan Dole)

AscendedPaladin.png

Too bad it didn't say something more about the master/ apprentice relationship and how you gat an apprentice. :angry:

I am guessing that wont come out till well after the game is released world wide.

AscendedPaladin.png

Too bad it didn't say something more about the master/ apprentice relationship and how you gat an apprentice. :angry:

I am guessing that wont come out till well after the game is released world wide.

I don't think it was ever confirmed that you are able to get an apprentice. They were just looking into the possibility of that.

The idea was rather to have the PC be an apprentice him/herself.

I don't think it was ever confirmed that you are able to get an apprentice. They were just looking into the possibility of that.

It was said in an interview that Kriea (or what her name was) would function as a tutor for you .. guiding you in the way of the force! like Obi Wan to Luke .. And that could be interpreted as you being the apprentice! no?

- Rosbjerg

Fortune favors the bald.

Ya i think that comes from the idea that some party member will change with you LS/DS

People laugh when I say that I think a jellyfish is one of the most beautiful things in the world. What they don't understand is, I mean a jellyfish with long, blond hair.

sounds very cool and has helped to ileviate doubts i had about the game bein able to live up to kotor1's storyline

also i hope they havent changed the voice actor for hk-47 coz i hate it when voice actors are changed in sequels

ps. i hope they put more alien language in the game because i got so frustrated with the same rodian (or other)making the same sounds as other rodians but having different subtitles ie. two rodians saying different things but the same alien voices .

It was said in an interview that Kriea (or what her name was) would function as a tutor for you .. guiding you in the way of the force! like Obi Wan to Luke .. And that could be interpreted as you being the apprentice! no?

- Rosbjerg

I know its wishful thinking on my part and others but when the devs said that the PC could beomce a Jedi Master, it seemed to make sense that we could take on an apprentice. I guess when after the game is released we will finally find out because I would imagine till then the devs will be close mouthed on the subject.

AscendedPaladin.png

ya too me thats the most interesting thing not to truely be known yet

*reads the preview*

Hmm... I didn't see this mentioned earlier, so I'll make note:

I'm hoping that the ones doing this article said that Revan stayed lightside. This is what, 5 years after KotOR? If Revan went dark, the dark solution for Manaan involved destroying the ONLY source for kolto, thusly it should not be a kolto tank by that much further into the future.

Just an idle nitpick.

if nothing else it makes kolto a rarer comodity