The Robes In The Kotor2 Pics

I saw some of the robes in the Kotor2, and they just didn't look that great. I mean they looked too big and when they bent down for the attack the robes just didn't look good. I would like a robe that looks JUST LIKE Darth Maul, and i will be so happy. I mean no one can beat that look of him looking up, and he has the hood on. Thats another thing, i would like to put the hood on, and you can put your hands in your sleeves. Does anyone agree with me about this?

the hoods thing is an old one almost everyone wants the hoods to be up but it looks like we might not get it. and with the look of the robes im not sure all the pics ive seen they seemed fine.

the force is what gives a jedi his power. its an energy field created by all living things. it surrounds us and penetrates us. it binds the galaxy together

the point about robes and how the character looks is that this is an RPG, so the look and abilities of the character you build should be in some way how you like em.

This isnt a shooter where you are generic punk 506 it matters how you interact with people and how you look.

So thats why we care about the robes.

It's already been said they have to make a new character model to add robes, and the addition of hoods really hogs the memory for other possible improvements.

How many times do you have to say this stuff?

Oh well! It passes the time, right? heh heh heh heh heh......

I've seen some interessting models, too. I think there will be more with the final version or later patches.

KNOW,OBSIDIAN,THIS IS A VERY SERIOUS QUESTION. DONT MISS IT, OR FEEL THE POWER OF THE DARK SIDE!!!!

Well as it has been said before, we have put new robes in that move with all of your actions and flow like real cloth. However, we, unfortunately, can't also give everyone the option to have their hood up or down. We're really tight on memory on the Xbox with all the new animations and because of the new robes (they take up a bunch of memory compared to the old robes).

Feargus Urquhart

CEO

Obsidian Entertainment, Inc.

Well as it has been said before, we have put new robes in that move with all of your actions and flow like real cloth. However, we, unfortunately, can't also give everyone the option to have their hood up or down. We're really tight on memory on the Xbox with all the new animations and because of the new robes (they take up a bunch of memory compared to the old robes).

we should linch all the people who own an xbox and screwed up our game!

"Console exclusive is such a harsh word." - Darque

"Console exclusive is two words Darque." - Nartwak (in response to Darque's observation)

I had a little problem with the way the character run, the male char walked quite realistic and cool but ran like a tit, and the female was worse on both accounts!

I know its just a stupid little problem and for most people probably irrelevant but if a char moves realistic it really helps me get into the role

the point about robes and how the character looks is that this is an RPG, so the look and abilities of the character you build should be in some way how you like em.

This isnt a shooter where you are generic punk 506 it matters how you interact with people and how you look.

So thats why we care about the robes.

correct

i understand :)

I understand but sorry to hear that.

robes and hoods is okay for me...but i really dont get the point of the hands in the sleeves

I know. My god, be content people. Next thing you'll be wanting a button to do the Maccarinna (spelling is awful) and to start listening to your headphones!! It's a videogame, not real life.