NPC Encounters

We already know that Atton Rand's the first NPC we meet in TSL. How we meet him is another question altogether. Which got me wondering how we would meet the other (known) NPCs in the game.

I was speculating that if Canderous was in the game, we might meet in a cantina where he gives a spiel of how he has reformed his evil Mandalorian ways. Then depending on how you answered the questions earlier in the game, he would tell you what a honour it was serving under a ruthless Dark Lord as Revan (DS) or how Revan the Jedi showed him a more fulfilling path other than being a thug for hire (LS).

I also was thinking that Mira might have been hired to track you down or that you have to save her or she saves you from a Sith patrol.

For Atton, I suspect he was hiding from the trouble with the droid rebellion in the Ebon Hawk.

As for the old Jedi, Krea (sp?) I have no idea.

As for the old Jedi, Krea (sp?) I have no idea.

Wasn't it said in the Beta Test done by XBN that you meet Kreia first? She's in a morgue or something hiding from someone? Then latter on in you run into Atton?

Oh yeah...my mistake. Sorry.

Hmm.. a Jedi hiding in a morgue, isn't that a bit undignified?

"Who is George Sears?"

mgs2_solidus_snake.jpg

That's so wicked! :rolleyes:

Taken straight from the October issue of XBN

"You my young Jedi were stuck in a tank, But now have mysteriously been freed. This isn't Kansas anymore, and it would take more than a rabbinical convention to make things kosher. The poor souls in the tanks flanking yours are all dead. The only living soul to be found, oddly enough, is in the morgue. And she's pertending to be dead until you peak under the sheets. Call her Kreia."

"The elderly Jedi Kreia won't initially join the main character to explore Peragus, nor will she offer any insight into the mystery of whos been killing everyone."

"The first party member you meet seems like a lesser man's Han Solo. Atton Rand, rouge, wait for you in a holding cell. Your Conversation with him is enlightning; its here that Rand will prompt you to answer whether the Jedi Revan from the original Knight Of The Old Rebilic was a man or a woman. He then casually mentions that Revan went off to Korriban, the Sith homeworld, after the events of the first game and simply vanished."

"The only difference between genius and stupidity is genius has its limits!" - Albert Einstein.

"It's better to be thought a fool, than to open your mouth and remove all doubt!"

"You can try to kill me, you'd fail!, but you can try!" - Revan.

"When you have exhausted all other possibilities whatever remains, however improbable must be the truth." - Sherlock Holmes (a.k.a. Sir Arthur Conan Dole)

"A lack of planning on your part, does not constitute an emergency on my part"

AscendedPaladin.png

well i wondeer what that means, will Kreia just show up at the ship right before you leave the planet, or what? I also wonder if there are more questions about Revin later, you would think there would have to be

People laugh when I say that I think a jellyfish is one of the most beautiful things in the world. What they don't understand is, I mean a jellyfish with long, blond hair.

What the mag had was either an unfinished version or the conversations take place through out the first section of the game and not all at once when you meet Atton.

As for Kreia she might show up as you leave or somwhere in between,perhaps she's not a "must have character". You didn't have to buy HK,you could leave Zal behind on his kash,you could Kill Juhani. Maybe right before you leave the first section you have the option to go back and collect her.

Sounds possible, I just would hate it if she didn't do anyhing until you leave, but maybe they would do that to make it more difficult in the beginning

People laugh when I say that I think a jellyfish is one of the most beautiful things in the world. What they don't understand is, I mean a jellyfish with long, blond hair.

Maybe your character is significantly older and she is the male npc's love interest. :)

Ya and I don't see nothing wrong with a little bump and grind :D

Ya and if one of the souls were to urinate on a girl about Mission's age then who are we to judge?

for more info on NPC's go to this thread but be warned there could be spoilers

"The only difference between genius and stupidity is genius has its limits!" - Albert Einstein.

"It's better to be thought a fool, than to open your mouth and remove all doubt!"

"You can try to kill me, you'd fail!, but you can try!" - Revan.

"When you have exhausted all other possibilities whatever remains, however improbable must be the truth." - Sherlock Holmes (a.k.a. Sir Arthur Conan Dole)

"A lack of planning on your part, does not constitute an emergency on my part"

AscendedPaladin.png

too true, ;) is he in jail?