Lightsaber combat styles

What do you think about adding lightsaber combat styles? Maybe like feats, they will add bonus to diffirent attributes, rolls and others. And any single one of them - with diffirent attack and defense moves. That will surely make the characters more diffirent and interessting. Anyone will specialize in his own style(or maybe two or more styles). What do you think? (Sorry, i'm new to the forum and i dont know if this is already discussed)

Do you mean lightsaber combat styles like in JO and Jedi Academy? I don't think they will be in. Obsidian will most likely change or improve the current combat animations but that will probably be it.

And HI every1 this is my first post although I'm a long time lurker :)

I don't think they will be in. Obsidian will most likely change or improve the current combat animations but that will probably be it.

And thats the real bad thing, because the game must be forged by the gamers.

It's sounds unfeasible ATM, Obsidian already has their hands FULL. I'd be impressed if they could finish the game by Feb 2005. It would most likely be delayed. :ph34r:

Better be delayed than playing something that is "not the top", right?

yeah, in some article some where it said something about different fighting styles

"Working for Davik was like driving a spike in the side of your head. Sure, you got something new up there, but in the end, you've lost something as well." - Canderous

"But I though Jedi weren't allowed to love." - Handmaiden

"But some do it anyway. We call it pulling a Bindo." - The Exile

I for one would like to see different styles!

Another great idea by the people who brought you beer milkshakes!

"I don't see a problem...then again, SW isn't my life, so what do I know...." - some who makes 27.8 post per day on a SW forum!